Can't log in

Evangelon

Okay so I saw someone else say they started the launcher and then clicked on account from the launcher and logged into their account from the website then put password into launcher and launched game and got vip back. That worked for me too. and thats after logging into my account from the website separately from the launcher several times. So seems it worked only hitting account from the launcher tool.
This worked for me

Cold_as_ice

Okay so I saw someone else say they started the launcher and then clicked on account from the launcher and logged into their account from the website then put password into launcher and launched game and got vip back. That worked for me too. and thats after logging into my account from the website separately from the launcher several times. So seems it worked only hitting account from the launcher tool.
Worked for me as well.

Elysoun

Worked for me too

Tagros

When I log in , the Ghallanda server choice shows me as Non-VIP, and when I get to the character selection screen my L32 alchemist is not available because it thinks I'm premium. When I actually get in on a different character and check the DDO store, it recognises me as VIP.

Vish

Founder and Winner of DDO
ya i was checking stats this morning and i guess i crashed the login server huh
but that was an enhancement tree error as i found out later

usually when it gives you no link, you have to wait a coupl hours

For players who are still experiencing a downgrade to their VIP subscription after today's work, please submit a ticket to Customer Support here: https://help.standingstonegames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
My annual sub was supposed to renew today (I checked my receipt from last year, it was for june 9th). However this hiccup with the servers prevented the auto renewal. I was able to log in now and grab a new sub. I was just wondering if this would have any impact on the VIP loyalty program for me (will I lose out on a month?) Thanks

Mornyngstar

My annual sub was supposed to renew today (I checked my receipt from last year, it was for june 9th). However this hiccup with the servers prevented the auto renewal. I was able to log in now and grab a new sub. I was just wondering if this would have any impact on the VIP loyalty program for me (will I lose out on a month?) Thanks
The way I understand the VIP Program is that if you are VIP during a given calendar month you can collect the given reward which advances you for the next time you collect. Example if someone only collected every other month for a year, then the following year (Month 13 for being VIP) they would be collecting their 7th reward. So even if you don't like a particular month's reward make sure to collect so you advance along the track for the next reward.

Cordovan

Community Manager
As long as you have already spoken to the NPC since June 1st, or speak to the NPC prior to July 1st, you will receive your latest reward. The NPC simply checks if you are VIP, and if so, whether you've claimed a reward since the 1st of the given month. If you are VIP and have not yet claimed a reward for the month, you will get the next eligible reward from the list.

Cheeps

Firm Member
As long as you have already spoken to the NPC since June 1st, or speak to the NPC prior to July 1st, you will receive your latest reward. The NPC simply checks if you are VIP, and if so, whether you've claimed a reward since the 1st of the given month. If you are VIP and have not yet claimed a reward for the month, you will get the next eligible reward from the list.
He won't give me anything!

Sure, I'm not VIP, but I have a bluff of 150+

I should get a roll on that!

Fisto Mk I

Do kobolds work for the CCP now?
Only trolls, believe me!
lE2E7Ff.png

Dojan

We have made adjustments that appear to have solved this issue. Concerned, though, about healertank's post above, and want to make sure others aren't having the same experience at this moment. Let me know if you are able to log in, and if so, if you have your proper account status.
I'm having the same issue as healertank