Come on Vooduspyce!

sixt5cuda

I'd be happy to see someone cut-and-paste a copy of the latest "old forum" Voodu Warlock: A Pure Warlock Enlightened Spirit Tank Project.

Not fond of searching through the Wayback Machine to find a capture from 2020.

(I've also been waiting on Vooduspyce posting a Level 30 Update. I see him running his level 32 Warlock in the latest content, and I wish I could see his latest gear list, destinies, etc.)

Panda

Rabble-Rouser
I'd be happy to see someone cut-and-paste a copy of the latest "old forum" Voodu Warlock: A Pure Warlock Enlightened Spirit Tank Project.

Not fond of searching through the Wayback Machine to find a capture from 2020.

(I've also been waiting on Vooduspyce posting a Level 30 Update. I see him running his level 32 Warlock in the latest content, and I wish I could see his latest gear list, destinies, etc.)

It ain't pretty but: https://forums-old.ddo.com/forums/

Vooduspyce

I keep trying to grab it but I keep having problems accessing the old forums. This is high on my to do list. I'd like to wait to grab it when the old forums become readable because it's more up to date than the archived version I have on my pc.

Looking forward to your updated version... lord knows there are a BUNCH of new 'survivability' options you didn't have before.. the available gear-sets offer SO much depending on how you build

Last edited:

adamkatt

These new forums, What a mess i cant even find the code of the week anymore... GL Uncle Voodu. !nimvind

HoopleHead

These new forums, What a mess i cant even find the code of the week anymore... GL Uncle Voodu. !nimvind
Spell casters like Lock can pile on the imbue dice too... so potential for damage just with aura should be pretty damn sweet