Come raid with The Silver Legion - Tuesday & Fridays 9pm Eastern USA time

Swivven

The Silver Legion hosts public raids on Cannith every Tuesday & Friday nights at 9pm Eastern USA time. We have a regular core of experienced raiders in the guild group, but always have extra slots that we fill from public LFMs. Look for the LFM or send /tells to Swivventure or Bulvein. Newbies are welcome! We love to teach & explain raid mechanics and tactics! We typically run most raids on Hard or R1 in a laid-back, friendly atmosphere that is welcoming to players of all skill levels & number of past lives.

-Swivven / Swivvirtue / Swivventure
Guild Officer of The Silver Legion

Interested in joining our family-friendly, multi-game-spanning guild?
Check out our website: https://www.guildmedieval.com/

Praun

I've seen your LFM posts, but I am generally helping other guildmates. I'd like to try to join you guys, but it may have to be on Tuesdays because Friday is usually tied up with other guildmates.

I've not done many raids, but I have a level 32 barbarian (Praunrage) that would be fun to take into a raid. He's on his 2nd life with 3 or 4 Epic Past lives. He's the toughest toon I've ever made and can solo most quests on Epic Elite, so he should be okay to run in a raid.

I tend to run with game chat on and have a headset so I can talk and hear others.

Bjond

We'd love to have you join in whenever you're available, Praun. We tend to push difficulty a tad, but only to the limit of what we think the group can handle. We're not fixated on any particular difficulty-goal, we just like a little stretch. We love having new folk along, too, and are happy giving extra data in chat when needed.

BTW, we usually have the core roles covered with a couple of players that are happy to swap chars to better suit the raid. So, it's OK to bring whatever type of character you have available. :)

Praun

Alright, as long as there are no major hurdles tomorrow, I should be able to join y'all in your raiding.

I let one of my guildmates know what I was planning so he may want to join up too, but he often doesn't get in the game till well after 10 pm CST.

Praun

Ok, it appears that after my last TR, I got caught up on farming and not flagging, so I'm not flagged for most of the raids.

I assume I can just zerg them on Heroic Elite to get flagged, right?

That way, I can kill two birds ... get the favor and get flagged

Mindspat

Old time player returning after extensive hiatus. Had played extensively on Ghallanda although had returned her to try things from scratch. I play quite casual these days and try to be more laid back than I used to. Stlll a loot focused goon who likes to push the limits.

Currently gaming with a few personal friends although grouping options are exessively limited for us. Would like to find a casual guild with slight RP aspects who are at least not primarily focused on power gaming, unless it's time to power game.
This a good guild to dive in for the raid social experiment?

Feel free to PM through forums or ingame. Have been playing "Stinxfinger Littlethumb" Gnome Alchemist. ;)

Bjond

caught up on farming and not flagging, so I'm not flagged for most of the raids [..] just zerg them on Heroic Elite to get flagged, right?

Yep, Heroic (any difficulty) is enough to flag Epic & Legendary raids.

Tuesday tends to be more flagged raids; eg. we do PN + 2H2H (req's sharn city saga) + Skeletons + (maybe) more on Tuesday. The maybe more might include Strahd, which requires Ravenloft Saga.

Friday is unflagged raids: Dryad, Hunt, VOD, KT. KT has a L28 limit, but no flag. Others have no flag. We might swap KT out for Skeletons, which requires the IOD Expansion, but no flag.

Would like to find a casual guild with slight RP aspects who are at least not primarily focused on power gaming, unless it's time to power game.
This a good guild to dive in for the raid social experiment?

Actually, that describes a big section of our guild quite well. Many run statics with RP and "push" subject to group's desire. Unsure what current openings might be, but iirc, most don't run with a full 6. Guild Chat is most plentiful during Eastern Prime Time.

Some always raid (like me), some rarely do. Guild invites are VERY old-school via app on GM forum. It's a fam-friendly multi-game guild with kids in chat & voice at times. So, the only requirement is kid-safe guild chat & discord. Silver Legion is the DDO chapter of Guild Medieval: https://www.guildmedieval.com/#/

BTW, we add guildies first for raids, but joining the guild isn't required. We almost always have space for pugs and even have some really great regulars that are almost like "raid guildies", but it does sound like you might be a fit. :)

calouscaine

Grouchy Vet
My small guild would be willing to join in on some things some time. After all, there's only so much one to three people can do in a raid. And we could use some learning on some of the ones we're not familiar with.

ShawnVW

Raidmaster TurnAndBurn gave me this updated info. Thanks!

Here is our current schedule

Tuesday night schedule:
• Project Nemesis (Sharn, no flagging required)
• Too Hot To Handle (Sharn, must complete Reach For The Sky on either heroic or epic to flag)

After the 2 Sharn Raids on Tuesdays, we will either do Week A or Week B:

Week A
• Baba's Hut (Ravenloft, no flagging required)
• Curse of Strahd (Ravenloft, full Saga completion required to flag. Can flag on either heroic or epic is ok.)

Week B
• Vision of Destruction (Marketplace, no flagging required)
• Lord of Blades (House Cannith, no flagging required)
• Master Artificer (House Cannith, no flagging required)

Friday night schedule:
• Hunt or Be Hunted (Requires access to adventure pack: Hunter and Hunted (600 DDO Points, or included with VIP - no flagging required)
• Dryad and Demigod (Feywild, no flagging required)
• Killing Time (marketplace, no flagging required)

Cyberdine (YezakGai)

Cannith, Silver Legion
Raidmaster TurnAndBurn gave me this updated info. Thanks!

Here is our current schedule

Tuesday night schedule:
• Project Nemesis (Sharn, no flagging required)
• Too Hot To Handle (Sharn, must complete Reach For The Sky on either heroic or epic to flag)

After the 2 Sharn Raids on Tuesdays, we will either do Week A or Week B:

Week A
• Baba's Hut (Ravenloft, no flagging required)
• Curse of Strahd (Ravenloft, full Saga completion required to flag. Can flag on either heroic or epic is ok.)

Week B
• Vision of Destruction (Marketplace, no flagging required)
• Lord of Blades (House Cannith, no flagging required)
• Master Artificer (House Cannith, no flagging required)

Friday night schedule:
• Hunt or Be Hunted (Requires access to adventure pack: Hunter and Hunted (600 DDO Points, or included with VIP - no flagging required)
• Dryad and Demigod (Feywild, no flagging required)
• Killing Time (marketplace, no flagging required)
This seems to be outdated info, that probably needs to be updated on our own forums.

Tuesdays are Project Nemesis, Too Hot to Handle, and Skeletons in the Closet afterward. Followed by that it is somewhat up in the air recently. Like tonight, we ran Fire Over Morgrave as the 4th. Sometimes we even run a 5th depending on time.

Fridays are Dryad and the Demingod, Hunt or be Hunted, Vision of Destruction, and Skeletons in the Closet. Sometimes just like Tuesday we run a fifth, and it's usually by request or what people feel like doin. This past Friday we did a Killing Time for example.

ShawnVW

Sometimes just like Tuesday we run a fifth, and it's usually by request or what people feel like doin. This past Friday we did a Killing Time for example.

Do you ever do epic Chronoscope, Caught in the Web, Plane of Night (VoN 6), or Zawabi's Revenge (ADQ)? I'm farming Greater Tokens of the Twelve.

Cyberdine (YezakGai)

Cannith, Silver Legion
Do you ever do epic Chronoscope, Caught in the Web, Plane of Night (VoN 6), or Zawabi's Revenge (ADQ)? I'm farming Greater Tokens of the Twelve.
I can't say we do as a part of our scheduled raid nights. The vast majority of the time it is legendary raids. But that's not to say it's impossible.

Swivven

The Silver Legion continues to host public raids on Cannith, every Tuesday & Friday at 9pm Eastern USA time, as we have done for over 6 years, rarely missing a day in all that time!

Cyberdine is correct that we pretty much only run Legendary raids. We don’t do VON, epic Chrono, CITW, ADQ, or Gianthold.

We typically run 4-5 raids in a raid night session. These tend to be the newest sets of raids.

Tuesdays are Project Nemesis, Too Hot, Fires Over Morgrave, and Skeletons In the Closet.

Fridays are: Dryad, Hunt or Be Hunted, Vision of Destruction, and Skeletons in the Closet.

If we fill quickly & raids go smoothly, we will have time for a 5th raid. Usually that is one of: Killing Time, Baba, Strahd, Lord of Blades, Master Artificer, or Legendary Chronoscope.

Send a /tell to Swivvirtue/Swivventure or Bjond/Okuza if you want to join, or just look for the public LFM at 9pm.

Swivven
Officer of The Silver Legion.

A few things.
1. Thank you Silver Legion for continuing to host these regular raids. It’s a great service to the Cannith community.
2. For new folks who want to learn raids. The Silver Legion weekly raids nights are the best place to start. Everyone is very nice and accommodating. Clear instructions are provided. And most importantly it’s always fun.