Ddo and chat w// Ziirsmash

Ziirsmash

Ziirsmash here. On my channel we are silly. We dance. Tell dad jokes. I am a ttrpg gamer with over 20 years experience. I have been playing DDO over 14 years mostly on the Cannith and Sarlona servers. I was formerly in the USMC as an EOD Spec. If you want to have fun and learn a little about dnd and/or ddo join us at twitch.tv/ziirsmash. Or kick.com/Ziirsmash | Semper Fi | OORAH!!!

Last edited:

Arkat

Founder & Super Hero
Ziirsmash here. On my channel we are silly. We dance. Tell dad jokes. I am a ttrpg gamer with over 20 years experience. I have been playing ddo over 14 years mostly on the Cannith and Sarlona servers. I am a former soldier in the USMC. I Was an eod spec. If you want to have fun and learn a little about dnd and or ddo join us at twitch.tv/ziirsmash. Semper fi do or die.
Sorry, but no Marine I know would EVER refer to themselves as a "soldier."

Ziirsmash

Sorry, but no Marine I know would EVER refer to themselves as a "soldier."
Thats fine. I dont remember asking for your opinion. I also dont remember seeing you disarm any ordnance. Unless you can help me remember why I give a rats ass what youre friends call themselves I will move on. Thx for your interest.

Ziirsmash

Hey Everbody,
ZiirSmash Here again. I wanted to let everyone know August 6th marks my 2 year Affiliate Anniversary on my channel. We will be running Delera's quest chain (in honour of Gary Gygax). And also probably giving away some codes. The 6th is a Sunday and Sundays are famous for low audience counts. We will celebrate on the 7th of August 2023. Trying to hit some goals on that day. Followers of 250 will proc a pt code. Record viewership will proc a code. And every sub (personal or gift) will proc a code...
Your twitcher thx u for reading this post.