DDO Bonus Days bring you a Mimic Hunt!

PurpleSerpent

Monster Hunter of Moderate Renown
Most events do not appear on Hardcore, unless otherwise stated.

In the case of Mimic Hunt, I imagine quite a few people would be furious if they did.

TavernTails

Tuesday Trivia Host on DDOstream
I wish the Mimic Hunt was on Hardcore - the Indomitable Wrappings reward from mimic token rewards are great for HC.

Qeistalan

Why was this week's "Bonus Days" posted in the Store Sales & Promos channel, and not in the Announcements channel like previous weeks?

Dragnilar

Dragonborn of Bahamut
I have something to say:

MIMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

... that's all I wanted to say.

Gnyxl

I see crates from the mimic guy in HoH... Anyone have a breakdown of what is possible to get from each? Or is it all just random stuff? Sorry, this is my first time participating in the mimic event.

T.O.

I see crates from the mimic guy in HoH... Anyone have a breakdown of what is possible to get from each? Or is it all just random stuff? Sorry, this is my first time participating in the mimic event.
Those are random collectibles dependent on the tier of the crate. I.E. Tier 1 crate equals random tier one collectibles. which is usually 10 each of 3 types. Though sometimes you can get duplicates. So a total of 30.

Gnyxl

Those are random collectibles dependent on the tier of the crate. I.E. Tier 1 crate equals random tier one collectibles. which is usually 10 each of 3 types. Though sometimes you can get duplicates. So a total of 30.

Ok thank you. :)