Select Inventory Space
Select Bags
Now through May 25th!

Weekly Coupon
Free Remove Curse Potion x5
Coupon Code: REMOVECURSE
Now through May 25th!​

Ellisaria

Would greatly appreciate if messages were posted in consistent categories. Hunting through every catecory each week and across multiple social medias I don't otherwise use is a tiresome use of personal time. Would it not be more practical to update all platforms with the same information in one sitting?

unbongwah

You might want to move this to the sales and promotions sub-category. I know, I for one, almost missed it and was going to send a message asking about it.
Looks like we're all still getting used to the new forums, including Cordovan. :)

T.O.

I take it these weekly messages are automated? Seeing that the Mimic announcement was in Sales and Sales posting is in Announcements.

Spook

As a former forum admin what likely happened is the post was made privately, accessible only to staff (possible in a hidden sub-forum) then made public on the appropriate date - problem is this makes it show up in the staff tracker with the original date it was posted not the date we can see it.

Dude

Why was this not posted in the Store Sales channel?
Because Cordovan, flippantly using his time traveler skills, stepped on a butterfly. The cascading effects of this (along with causing mass hysteria, dogs and cats living together, and the emergence of demons shaped like pigs who could fly) caused the announcement to be in the wrong place.

T.O.

Actual answer: I was on PTO, flipped the threads over from a staging environment without updating the dating, and was doing it from my phone while out on a trail in the woods. :) It was sunny and I'll have to do better next time.
Better than being on a trail in the woods. What from the beach next time? :unsure:

Aelonwy

Because Cordovan, flippantly using his time traveler skills, stepped on a butterfly. The cascading effects of this (along with causing mass hysteria, dogs and cats living together, and the emergence of demons shaped like pigs who could fly) caused the announcement to be in the wrong place.

Sorry Cordovan this^ is the head cannon with which I'm going. :ROFLMAO:

Cordovan

Community Manager
Better than being on a trail in the woods. What from the beach next time? :unsure:

What can I say I like my RC toys and there's a bike/hike trail behind the house:

FwHUvrpXwAEY3nb