DDO Ultimate bugs and broken things Collection.

Misadventure

Killing everybody on Hardcore with pleasure.
All the bugs in DDO that been around since eternity.
ExcellentSilverAmazondolphin-max-1mb.gif

Post all the bugs that been in DDO since U01 till now.

bugs-bug.gif

For example, Korthos, the collaborator, after you go downstairs even if you finish the quest if you D door out, you cannot finish it, nor the next few times you try to finish it cannot be finished. Sure at that time d door didn't exist, but that oversight been around for many many years.

giphy.gif

Dragnilar

Dragonborn of Bahamut
Holding shift while using divine sacrifice on a Paladin executes a cool ranged attack animation but it never hits anything 😔

Labuff

Could you extend this to old-but-not-U01 bugs ? If yes then i could also report up there some many graphical glitches that i encounter as i progress along my account.

Misadventure

Killing everybody on Hardcore with pleasure.
Could you extend this to old-but-not-U01 bugs ? If yes then i could also report up there some many graphical glitches that i encounter as i progress along my account.
Its U01 to now, ALL the bugs they ignoring.

Labuff

Ah, my bad, i misread it then.
In any case, there are a multitude of graphical issues where two textures blends together spastically.
This happens because two (or more) textures are placed extremely close to each other, to the point that the engine is unsure which texture to show, and such shows both... or at least, tries to.

Dragnilar

Dragonborn of Bahamut
Ah, my bad, i misread it then.
In any case, there are a multitude of graphical issues where two textures blends together spastically.
This happens because two (or more) textures are placed extremely close to each other, to the point that the engine is unsure which texture to show, and such shows both... or at least, tries to.
This seems to happen most often for me whenever I am in Ravenloft areas... Oath of Vengeance's starting area comes to mind. I can't swear to it, but the problem seems to come and go between patches?

wolfdy

Idk if it's a bug but i managed to survive a Certain death effect because a trigger at the end of a quest

Survived Jibbers death because of the Spinner of shadows end dialogue, managed to keep the debuff even after exiting the quest, this is prob exploitable in some way

Last edited: