Hruit's influence Druid

Elysoun

I have just two ítems from Hruits influencer set. I’m missing gloves or what are you gearing instead of gloves? Another thing I’m asking myself: How can u craft the gem of many facets with cold spell power and insightful?
Canith crafting for the gem of many facets. If you want the Hruits set then you need gloves for it to work. There is another pair of gloves that go with Hruits set called Legendary Sunstone Gauntlets and they are from the quest called Best laid plans. So not raid loot at least.

Aglabac

Canith crafting for the gem of many facets. If you want the Hruits set then you need gloves for it to work. There is another pair of gloves that go with Hruits set called Legendary Sunstone Gauntlets and they are from the quest called Best laid plans. So not raid loot at least.

So he’s not gearing full set

ok he doesnt take hruits set benefit then?

Elysoun

So he’s not gearing full set

ok he doesnt take hruits set benefit then?
Yes he is using the full Hruits set. The set comes with 2 sets of gloves one from the raid To hot to handle and the other you can get from the quest. Up tp you then which one you want but you need the armor, gloves and necklace for the set. I used to use this set on my druid.

DeathTitan

I have just two ítems from Hruits influencer set. I’m missing gloves or what are you gearing instead of gloves? Another thing I’m asking myself: How can u craft the gem of many facets with cold spell power and insightful?
crystalline gauntlets belong to the hruit set or Legendary Sunstone Gauntlets.

you can craft prefix/suffix/extra on the gem of many facets through cannith crafting (including cold spell power and insightful cold spell power)