Disciples Of The Apocalypse Raids

Weslok

After several months of almost daily raids led by Timmius and Vallhanna They have decided to TR so have taken a break from raiding... The rest of us in the guild have decided to pick up the mantle until they return... starting Saturday, May 13 we will pick up the raiding again. We will be hosting epic+ raids at 3 pm Eastern (USA) time. We know most of the raids but really would like some help with Project Nemesis, Too Hot To Handle, Riding the Storm Out, and a few others... Everyone is welcome first come first served for participants in the raid... We will be starting with Skeletons in the Closet on hard... We will be doing 4 raids per day and hope to meet a lot of other great people from Sarlona and other guilds... We do not allow piking and anyone caught piking will be ejected as soon as possible and notice of the character name will be made and you will not be welcomed back in the future... Anyone purposely trying to disrupt the completion of a raid will be dealt with similarly... Please come join us have some fun and get your runes and threads... Everyone is welcome but please be aware that we are mostly adults and sometimes there is adult language... An LFM will be put up a few mins early and will have a Disciple Of The Apocalypse header...

Last edited:

Gimp-1

I should be able to make it for those. Will set a reminder. Ill let the other hUmble Braggers know so they are aware.

Fistalis

I got tim and val on friend list to keep an eye out so whoever is leading them for now is going to join them...

Weslok

I got tim and val on friend list to keep an eye out so whoever is leading them for now is going to join them...
You can add Wartinasha and Harrowinda it will be one of those two leading the raids... We are taking a week off to let hardcore die down a bit... We had an LFM up for 30 mins hardcore day 1 and only got 2 people to join... So hiatus for a week. We will try again at 6 pm Wednesday the 24th of May... LFM will go up at 5:45 PM Wednesday...