Do Saltmarsh wilderness rare chests still drop sentient xp gems?

saekee

long live ROGUE
I have looted a ton of these and not seen any. Ok this is anecdotal but Devs did you nerf this? Anyone seen anything lately?

Blerkington

Saekee,

Think I've seen one drop since u59 but haven't been out there since the patch. At the time I was trying to prove to someone who needs sentient xp that they do drop there so it was kind of a relief. If I find any in the next little while I'll let you know here.

Bjond

They still drop. Chance varies a lot. I've had TR lives without any from Wilds+Saga and others with 8x tokens just from the Wilds. Most recent wilds since U59 yielded 2x tokens. Haven't done Saga since U59.

saekee

long live ROGUE
Saekee,

Think I've seen one drop since u59 but haven't been out there since the patch. At the time I was trying to prove to someone who needs sentient xp that they do drop there so it was kind of a relief. If I find any in the next little while I'll let you know here.
I recommend farming the Snarla chest in WPM for sentient xp, it is my Old Faithful

TrinityTurtle

I recommend farming the Snarla chest in WPM for sentient xp, it is my Old Faithful
White Plume does like to drop the sentient. I've gotten them outta all the optional chests (snarla, that one behind the secret door in the left tunnel, and the rare that pops sometimes by the mudpit platter jump) as well as the end chest. I have never gotten sentient xp's outta the rares in Saltmarsh, but they have popped in the quests chests from time to time. But take my opinion on htis with a grain of salt, the horrible turtle treatment of the RNG is a running joke among my freinds. It really hates me. LOL

Fisto Mk I

They still drops, last time i run Saltmarsh wilderness i have 2. But random is really random, i more than 2 monts hunt for razor jewel daily... no luck... 8)

calouscaine

Grouchy Vet
I haven't come across any in the wilderness, but doing a dungeon run through salt marsh nets me about five or six 1k xp deals on normal, 0 on hard or elite. Always find more named items on normal too in salt marsh and hardly any when running hard - reaper. Same luck with filigrees.