Do we know when Lammania is up next?

PurpleSerpent

Monster Hunter of Moderate Renown
Lamannia test periods typically open mid-week (Wednesdays or Thursdays, mostly); given the wording on the stream, I'd estimate either this week or next week for the first U60 preview. This would put U60 itself in mid-June, assuming they use three preview periods (it might be a bit earlier if they stick to one, I don't know how much testing they think a single Epic Destiny and a few preorder items are likely to need.)

calouscaine

Grouchy Vet
Depends what they are and what they do. Some things used with certain combinations can make a really op balance.

Ozz

Downloading the build now but server closed and I think it was just the client side as way to fast for a full build

Arkat

Founder & Super Hero
Downloading the build now but server closed and I think it was just the client side as way to fast for a full build
Oh no, that's the new build alright - 640 iterations.

IIRC, they are supposedly only previewing the new Destiny - MacroTechnic <SP?>.

Ying

5000+ hours played
Lam is open. No notes yet.

To use the new epic destiny, you have to buy it from the store. Go to New, scroll to bottom. Then go to Junction of the Spheres (arcane) to unlock it.

Reactions: Ozz

Ozz

Lam is open. No notes yet.

To use the new epic destiny, you have to buy it from the store. Go to New, scroll to bottom. Then go to Junction of the Spheres (arcane) to unlock it.
Tks for the info

HoopleHead

it closed Thursday 3pm eastern.. had JUST started crafting a build I wanted to experiment with... kind sucks