Downtime Notice: Friday, August 18th 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM Eastern (-4 GMT)

Cordovan

Community Manager
UPDATE: The game worlds have reopened. The DDO Store remains unavailable for now, and we'll let you know when the Store is once again available.

The DDO game worlds will be unavailable on Friday, August 18th from 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM Eastern (-4 GMT) to release Update 61.0.1. Read the release notes on DDO.com. Thank you for your patience and we'll see you back in the game soon!

Last edited:

Ahpuch

Would be amazing if all of this was tested, verified and retested before releasing into the game worlds. Seems like every release there are additional down times to fix things. This gets tiring.
But then you would lose the exciting "choose your adventure" mini-game: Do you log on the first day to capitalize on the broken items to your benefit or do you avoid playing for a few days to not get caught in a character breaking bug?? What will you choose?

Dandonk

This is not the title you're looking for
But then you would lose the exciting "choose your adventure" mini-game: Do you log on the first day to capitalize on the broken items to your benefit or do you avoid playing for a few days to not get caught in a character breaking bug?? What will you choose?
It's meaningful choices like this that really adds depth to an RPG.

Neain

I just hope that it fixes Kensai Weapon focus line working for my shuriken (Just realized last night that it wasn't adding anything and I haven't verified with anyone else to make sure that its not just me, so no bug report yet).

Volarr

A lil time for a good book and :coffee:, but i'm have a really hard time getting into it. A lil outside time summer days are nice ☀️, except it is usally over 110 here and its is cooler today monsoon season 🌩️ thunder and lighting scattered 🌧️rain. i guess its more :coffee:...........

Kathwynn

Well, I guess I get to spend the day doing something productive. Instead of saying, 'Gee I really need to run that dungeon and buy that character slot today.'. Thanks DDO for making that choice easy....

Volarr

there has been way too much downtime lately with the store, prerelease, updates and maintenance.

there has been way too much downtime lately with the store, prerelease, updates and maintenance.
They should just rename to DDOdown.com. Far more accurate that way.

Of course, if they actually tested updates properly before releasing them it might help somewhat. Really is no excuse for this in 2023, with all the infrastructure virtualized

lppmor

I'm not the complaning type of guy, but there is something wrong here.
First there is a realease that I can't play, because I'm already VIP and I can't spend my several DDO points on it (which I had paid for)..
Now I can't even play at all, because the game is down 2-3 times a week..