Downtime planned for Thursday this week.

Frantik

Not restarting the servers was a huge error... on Hardcore right now, and it is impossible to interact with bank (the whole guild says so), people dying from lag, mail very very slow, etc. Lag on Hardcore has got progressively worse since Friday. Been trying to empty one bag for almost 15 minutes... but I guess that beats dying in a quest.

Smokewolf

Black Dragon Bolt (BDB) is still one-shoting players.

Sure, it's capped at level 25 (25d10), the spell scales from the mobs acid spellpower. This leads to BDB hitting for more than 1000+ a tick. Often, players die before even realizing they or a party members been hit!

-Smoke

Last edited:

Aaabbbcccddd

Can we pls get a server restart for the hardcore server. I is unbearable, I can't use vendors, I can't use the bank and now I can't even get onto the hardcore server anymore. Pls give us a restart.

Smokewolf

Not restarting the servers was a huge error... on Hardcore right now, and it is impossible to interact with bank (the whole guild says so), people dying from lag, mail very very slow, etc. Lag on Hardcore has got progressively worse since Friday. Been trying to empty one bag for almost 15 minutes... but I guess that beats dying in a quest.
And "this" is why I will NEVER play hardcore.

Kiany

And "this" is why I will NEVER play hardcore.
Honestly it's sad. For me, if I'm lagging bad during a session I will just log off. No sense in trying to finish a few extra quests at the expense of possibly dying. I can't fault anyone for not wanting to go through that on hardcore. It is what it is though, so I have to adapt if I want the rewards.

Pilbie

I'll just keep my lvl 20 on hard core planted until the kobold comes back. Missed one of the horde pieces, so, only getting the seven.
What was actually broken with the kobold anyway?
Such a shame we can only create one character on HC.

The Narc

Bummer! Sounds like we must have missed a few.
Maybe just maybe there were a bunch of people told to get these and maybe they were able to pick up multiple ones and maybe they put them in multiple different places (similar to golden chests in different locations) and maybe it is not the payers intention to let the devs know all the details on this scavneger hunt as to where these locations are!! It could be in confirmed mail, it could be in unconfirmed mail, it could be in inventory or shared bank or personal bank or even multiple different tabs in these banks?? We never promised nor told the devs that we would be giving them all the details of this scavenger hunt but we will be bringing back the players NPC one week after the devs NPC returns or atleast we will try to do our best!!

Roflmao!!