Dragon Horde unfound locations

Br4d

well I suggest the waterworks location opt where you swim to the zombies. Putting my money there.

If only FtP and level 16 then Acid Wit with its Optionals should be obvious.

If level 19 then you have some challenging Amrath quests with weird side paths and optionals—maybe down one of the Sins of Attrition corridors. But that is not FtP…

There is no golden chest in The Kobold's Den: Rescuing Arlos. Did all the optionals and just normal chests.

Br4d

I think we're definitely looking for a level 8 and level 11 quest at this point based on every number between 6 and 16 except those having a golden chest.

We've already got a chest in Demon Sands and Ravenloft so that makes the other quests in those chains unlikely. So level 11 chest is probably in other quests.

axel15810

I do wonder if there's a level 2-5 quest with the community has somehow missed. It just seems odd that the devs would make such a large gap there considering the level by level distribution in other quests.

Also, do we know yet if for content with lower and higher level versions if the gold chest appears in both? And if so if it's the same piece?

Sylvado

I do wonder if there's a level 2-5 quest with the community has somehow missed. It just seems odd that the devs would make such a large gap there considering the level by level distribution in other quests.

Also, do we know yet if for content with lower and higher level versions if the gold chest appears in both? And if so if it's the same piece?
I spent a lot of time in 3s and now 4s and have not found any.

Mary

great job on all of these. I kept thinking one of the gold chests would wind up on threnal appearing during that optional jungle fight from the war blade - a fight likely no one ever does on hardcore because of all the beholders for just a junk chest.

Sympl

Question: As I'm running HC, but have very little time to devote to it.....

I seeing 13 verified chest locations and only 7 Hoard pieces required for the reward.

I've pulled the one from Sacrifices. I notice that it's exclusive.

So do all 13 of these chests drop unique pieces of loot and you just get to kind of pick-and-choose which seven you feel like shooting for....

....or do some of the chests drop identical, yet mutually exclusive bits?

I'd put money on my first interpretation, but.....easier to ask.

rabidfox

The People's Champion
Question: As I'm running HC, but have very little time to devote to it.....

I seeing 13 verified chest locations and only 7 Hoard pieces required for the reward.

I've pulled the one from Sacrifices. I notice that it's exclusive.

So do all 13 of these chests drop unique pieces of loot and you just get to kind of pick-and-choose which seven you feel like shooting for....

....or do some of the chests drop identical, yet mutually exclusive bits?

I'd put money on my first interpretation, but.....easier to ask.
It's 13 different unique Hoard pieces with a reward at 7 and bonus reward for all 13. To see the rewards: https://forums.ddo.com/index.php?threads/dragons-hoard-locations.696/page-12#post-7821

Spook

Having one in the threnal side quests (ones not in the quest journal) could have been cool