Dragon's Hoard locations

Theo

Did anyone check those 2 quests out in Threnal that are not in the quest log .... Gaint's Lair & Lieutenants ?

Tacalis

Professional Lurker
If all the locations have been discovered, I'm sad that I was wrong about a prediction. I was so sure that there was a fragment in the Tor's blue dragon optional.

rabidfox

The People's Champion
Apparently the vendor was active for a short while after the emergency reboot today from what other's have said. The 7 reward is footprints and the 13 is this cloak. Someone was nice enough to capture a screenshot of it after claiming their reward; not sure who the hero is that should be credited for it but thanks.
lu0mwO8.png

Merovinjio

a lot of confusion and no official statement about the rewards, about the objectives for the players this is the worst HCL season for me.

Odza

Does anyone know whats lowest level you can enter on Study? I tried with level 20 quest was unavailable. Which is weird because I can enter epic Vol which is higher level

rabidfox

The People's Champion
Does anyone know whats lowest level you can enter on Study? I tried with level 20 quest was unavailable. Which is weird because I can enter epic Vol which is higher level
ML21 to before the quest giver offers the quest.

rabidfox

The People's Champion
Finally got my cloak, it doesn't have the same sparkle effect that the footprints have. It is however super reflective like it's a shiny metallic surface.

A186ST0.jpg