Dragon's Hoard locations

mpetty0226

I like this idea but I really really really hope the devs thought this through and put options to collect the pieces at a variety of level ranges. If not there is going to be a lot of frustrated/disappointed players who find out they can't get X reward because their character is too high of a level and locked out of entering a dungeon that has a required piece.
Yeah, that would be unfortunate.

rabidfox

The People's Champion
someone said in game that it was the Unicorn chest in Immortality Lessons. Is this true?
Just confirmed it.
xqORCQ6.jpg

Spook

And SSG sinks to a new low. Locking a scavenger hunt behind an expansion /slow clap. I guess we gave them too much credit that they would be in free to play quests.

Full disclosure I aleady have Feywild

Kiany

And SSG sinks to a new low. Locking a scavenger hunt behind an expansion /slow clap. I guess we gave them too much credit that they would be in free to play quests.

Yah thats not really cool... or at least disclose that up front.

kristii

In all fairness, Feywild was one of the expansions available for 99 points just last month. I imagine that was by design, knowing they were going to do this next. I would be really mad if they put one in Saltmarsh or Isle of Dread, but I'm not going to get my panties in a twist when they put one in an expansion that they practically gave away a month ago.

Some theories:
Demon at the end of Into the Deep
Abishai opt in Party crashers
Ritual opt in Servants of the Overlord
Wood Woad opt in Outbreak
One of the dragons in Tor
Puzzle opt in Ghost of a Chance

MSC

In all fairness, Feywild was one of the expansions available for 99 points just last month. I imagine that was by design, knowing they were going to do this next. I would be really mad if they put one in Saltmarsh or Isle of Dread, but I'm not going to get my panties in a twist when they put one in an expansion that they practically gave away a month ago.

Some theories:
Demon at the end of Into the Deep
Abishai opt in Party crashers
Ritual opt in Servants of the Overlord
Wood Woad opt in Outbreak
One of the dragons in Tor
Puzzle opt in Ghost of a Chance
Feywild wasn't for 99 points.
The most recent expac that was up for 99 points was Sharn.

Gambrul

Disagree.
Expecting to get rewards just for playing without any need to support the game that is being played is akin to nonsensible 'participation trophy entitlement' mentality. The game is certainly not free to create, maintain, and continue to develop.

Arcanaverse

Solver of Secrets
A thing to keep in mind here is that as much as we think we know all the details, we don't.

Cordo kept some rewards in reserve and did not reveal them on purpose to avoid giving out hints. Since the only reward we don't is the reward for handing in all 7 treasures and the only reward previewed being that hasn't been placed yet is the golden footsteps. We're making an assumption that's the whole list. Which doesn't make sense if there are more rewards yet to be discovered.

So, at the moment, the most likely scenario being is that there is a FTP track and a P2P track. This looks to be deeper than most seem to be giving it credit for.

Foaly's_Pub

Rumble Creator and Wiki editor
A thing to keep in mind here is that as much as we think we know all the details, we don't.

Cordo kept some rewards in reserve and did not reveal them on purpose to avoid giving out hints. Since the only reward we don't is the reward for handing in all 7 treasures and the only reward previewed being that hasn't been placed yet is the golden footsteps. We're making an assumption that's the whole list. Which doesn't make sense if there are more rewards yet to be discovered.

So, at the moment, the most likely scenario being is that there is a FTP track and a P2P track. This looks to be deeper than most seem to be giving it credit for.
Cordo Joined open last night and this was his message when we asked him IF the pieces were in f2p only or were they in packs/expansions

(Guild:): [Guild] Mockduck: we have never had a "free quest only" mandate for hardcore

it was 11 pm and I was too groggy to grab a screen shot.... but they claimed to be cordo so take that with a grain of salt unless he confirms thats the official statement.

Mary was told of this as well don't know if it was passed along or not though

Owlbear

They should have just made this Hardcore season VIP only like back in the day if they put the event chests in payed packs...
But who knows.. maybe there are more than 7 chests. So you can still get 7 if you missed one by a few levels or don't own a pack.

Last edited: