Extended Downtime Notice: Wednesday, August 2nd 12:00 AM Eastern (-4 GMT) - 11:00 PM Eastern (-4 GMT)

Dunspartacus

Man was really hoping to get in some last hours on the exp bonus days before it goes away, losing about a whole day feels pretty bad. At least the new shop front looked nice from the brief amount of it I got to see.

Hesiod

any updates on the time back up? was hoping for before 11pm since i haven't gotten to play in a while....

Contessor

any updates on the time back up? was hoping for before 11pm since i haven't gotten to play in a while....
It already came up at 7pm and brought down at 8pm. Due to the nature of the issue, I wouldn’t count on it being up before 11pm or likely at all tonight.

knightgf

Here's hoping my DDO points balance is greater than 0 when the worlds finally reopen. I wouldn't be surprised if it was at a negative balance though, the possibility of being in debt with the DDO store is greater than you think...

Reactions: DBZ

Selh'teus

Monstrous Humanoid
UPDATE: The game worlds have reopened, and the DDO Store is once again available! We've resolved an initial issue with the updated Store as well. Thank you for your patience during today's downtime!
Thank you for the updates.

rabidfox

The People's Champion
Now I have 25 points more than the screenshot I took when I logged last night; could just be favor points that didn't register before I logged off (as that would be that exact amount). But no longer missing over 1000 points, so all good for me.