Fall of Truth and Gianthold Named Items

Livmo

Greetings,

I pulled this today in the Fall of Truth:

tFk8OJZ.jpg

I really wanted to geek on the item, but stats are out of date. Stale.

Can the Gianthold loot get a pass please and thanks?

Also if possible, can we also get set bonuses added too, please thanks : )

Buddha5440

I would be all for a revamp of old loot (along with a mechanics/game performance) update next time instead of adding newer, overpowered, stuff that makes some items that were BiS back in the day simply trash items.

DEVS... Maybe take an update or two to improve old loot and fix bugs reather than add new content with overpowered new items?

Arkat

Founder & Super Hero
What you're really asking for is Legendary versions of the Gianthold quests and items.

Personally, I'd like to get a Legendary Version of Arkat's Cord (for obvious reasons), but I'd be surprised if Gianthold was on the Devs' list to "legendify."

Fisto Mk I

I'm curious, Lynnabel still work for SSG? She's our last hope for outdated loot will be update to modern condition... :)

seph1roth5

I'm curious, Lynnabel still work for SSG? She's our last hope for outdated loot will be update to modern condition... :)
Haven't seen anything from him in many months, but people have said he posts stuff he's working on on uhhh twitter? twitch? twisomething

rabidfox

The People's Champion
Haven't seen anything from him in many months, but people have said he posts stuff he's working on on uhhh twitter? twitch? twisomething
I had forgot about that post, just looked and they did the work on the dragon's hoard, ?/! symbols, reaper healing changes, etc. from the recent update. So they're busy on stuff, looks like they've just taken a healthier approach to work/free time by not posting on discord/forums.

Fistalis

Ya those and a few other packs were never updated to the standards of others.
At lvl 25 Cannith crafting is +11 to stats. 4 to focus and 5 to spell pen. Yes they have a few more bonuses on them than the average crafted bit but they are raid items that don't even match up to Random loot or crafted gear. I remember when they nerfed all the new stuff DOWN to fix power issues at once.. but getting old stuff updated UP to the new standard is always slow.. I'd vote for this and any other old raids to be brought UP to the standard. Heck the yellow slot could give you MORE spell pen than the base item.... Something wrong when raid gear is outdone by everything else at that level.

Col Kurtz

Greetings,

I pulled this today in the Fall of Truth:

tFk8OJZ.jpg

I really wanted to geek on the item, but stats are out of date. Stale.

Can the Gianthold loot get a pass please and thanks?

Also if possible, can we also get set bonuses added too, please thanks : )
Stuff like this is why Epic should be consolidated into one tier of equipment and enemies.

Epic goes way to fast to be swapping gear every 2-4 lvls

Dragon armor is so cool, yet most varieties are only worn from lvl25-28 > and even then, the stats are mediocre. Maybe change the ML to 20?.... would be better than watching all that stuff get dusty in my inventory.

Maybe a ml20 customizable dragon armor...we could put those scales to work, and play Tor/dragons again!

Arkat

Founder & Super Hero
FYI, Lynnabel's pronouns are now He/Him or They/Them.

They haven't used feminine pronouns for at least a couple of years now.

Buddha5440

Could we also get a fix that gives us Elite versions of the item(s) in the chain completion reward list instead of Normal versions?

It's a little irritating when you complete the chain on EE and get EN rewards.