Filigree Question

Driaza

Say i have 4 filigrees of one set in my Weapon - lets call them A, B, C, D

Then i have another filigree in my Artifact and say i use another A

Would i get a the 5 piece set bonus as A is not in the Weapon? Or only 4 piece set bonus and i would need say filigree E in the Artifact to get the 5 piece?

Dhalgren

I thought you'd only get the bonus if the pieces were different but now I'm not sure. I guess you could check by putting A into the artifact and seeing what happens :) My questions are: a) does this work (do the pieces of a set have to be different), and b) does A on the weapon stack with A on the artifact, because if not, it seems like it would make more sense to get E in that artifact if you could (although maybe the set bonus is worth the difference to you; I dunno).

Zvdegor

Yo can have the same filigree in your weapon and in the artifact and you get both benefits, the stats on your filis and the set bonus too.
This is how you can slot 1 each Sucker Punch/One Agaist Many +2 Str (+4 Melee Power) Raid filigree into your weapon and artifact and can benefit 2 setbonuses for a + 28 Melee Power.

Scrag

What is the best way to get imbue dice? I have 3 on arti, 6 on weapon, and that looks to be about all I can get (3, 3, 3). Reverb is 1 dice for 2. I have no way to hit 7 on the weapon, but...

Does that work? Reverb slotted twice, once in weapon once in arti? I don't think so...

FuzzyDuck81

What is the best way to get imbue dice? I have 3 on arti, 6 on weapon, and that looks to be about all I can get (3, 3, 3). Reverb is 1 dice for 2. I have no way to hit 7 on the weapon, but...

Does that work? Reverb slotted twice, once in weapon once in arti? I don't think so...
snowpeaks festival filigrees include a +1 imbue die augment, wouldn't surprise me if a new set with similar properties was added for night revels too

TedSandyman

From the wiki:

• Filigrees with the same effect from the same set cannot be added to the same Sentient Weapon and thus do not stack
  • Filigrees with the same effect from different sets can be added to the same Sentient Weapon and do stack (unless noted otherwise)
Yeah, but the thread is concerned with the same effect from the same set on DIFFERENT Sentient Weapons (or artifacts). And the answer is they DO stack.