Fred's First Date: Carnies remain hostile and can't be targeted/damaged

Ying

5000+ hours played
Bug Report Number:
I'm on a Warlock 20 with the 10% Confusion proc in Soul Eater. I'm guessing the Confusion remains permanent even after the quest objective has been achieved. It's annoying AF as you can't do a damn thing about it. Even if you die, when you get rezzed the Carnies will re-aggro. It's a huge problem doing it on higher skulls and you're trying to do the other objectives in the same location.

Just wondering if anyone else has run into this and can confirm if Confusion (the passive proc, not the targeted ability that uses Depravity) caused issues.

rabidfox

The People's Champion
We had this bug happen to us. Ran it again and had the faire fight bug on us. We defeated all of the first mob, but a pandemonium champ refused to accept defeat. He was kneeling or even prone and still hitting the party for damage, sliding around the floor and dealing thousands of points of damage. We could not target them, turned out at least two were still hitting us. We saw this post and decided to wait until they have a chance to fix this beta version.

We had this bug on us twice, first batch of mobs died just fine, second batch one or two always followed us around, untargetable while doing massive damage. Managed to get out of the faire area after beating the giant.
We also had the gem voice repeating infinitely, had to log out completely to get that annoyance to stop.
Not sure what others were running (be it confusion or dots), but it's been buggy this whole time.

Phoenicis

Savage's Husband
In my case I do think it may have been the confusion proc, I tend to run that on my warlocks.

Garix

Ran it a couple of time yesterday. Problems the first time with confusion. The 2nd time I'd done a quick respec and dropped out the confusion proc. No issues at all.

Danger At Dunwater in Saltmarsh, also has issues with the Sea Elf Ambassador and minions continuing to attack.
This happened to me recently, although thankfully it was only one of the minions that kept attacking. It also happened in another quest, but I can't remember which one at the moment.

Elfishski

Have had that happen to me too - no confusion involved unless confusion is a shiradi option (bow build). Was a couple of nasty champions that stayed aggroed and made it a right pain.

Ying

5000+ hours played
Danger At Dunwater in Saltmarsh, also has issues with the Sea Elf Ambassador and minions continuing to attack.
I encountered this when duoing with another Warlock. Looks like Confusion is living up to its name.

Phoenicis

Savage's Husband
This weekend ran let sleeping dust lie, accidently tagged a spider with eldritch blast, he got confused then when the ogre died the spider went non- hostile and couldn't be targeted, but still tried to kill me. He did fade out with the others so it wasn't a long term problem...