Game Down?

Gnyxl

I'm thinking this is a hardware issue. Maybe someone tripped over a power cord, or maybe a piece of equipment died. If its the latter, we might have a longer wait. Just my guess.

iLuvGoat

Hey all:

Here's my current modified launcher shortcut, works just fine for me at the moment:

(right clicked my shortcut, went to Properties, then in the target line):

"F:\Games\Steam Games\steamapps\common\Dungeons and Dragons Online\DNDLauncher.exe" -skiprawdownload -disablepatch

Of course, once this is resolved, I'll remove those two executable arguments

Thanks CME for sharing the good word!

gravisrs

From DDO EU servers
Dungeon Finder alternative launcher works fine, it ignores patching functionality by default so it's immune to patching server problems.

Justfungus

hmm not much help to the STEAM crowd I am afraid
CORRECTION - got this on another thread, if your steam , right click game name on the left to open properties ... under general, type -disablepatch in launch options ... be sure to remove later when issue fixed

Last edited:

fistank

for steam users.. go to your desktop, right click on the desk top and select new, then shortcut, then browse your steam folder for steam apps, click on dungeons and dragons online, scroll to DnDclient.exe, click okay, then click on the input block, make sure it is not all highlighted blue, then add -disablepatch at the end then click next, name the shortcut, then click on the new shortcut and bam your in. enjoy oh i know this works cause i downloaded it thru steam myself

Gnyxl

hmm not much help to the STEAM crowd I am afraid
CORRECTION - got this on another thread, if your steam , right click game name on the left to open properties ... under general, type -disablepatch in launch options ... be sure to remove later when issue fixed
I added it to the end of the path. It worked for me fine.