Game Girls Gallery playing DDO on YouTube

Kasanje

YouTube Creator
Hello,

I will be demonstrating the effectiveness of Turn Undead (TU) combined with the Animal domain using a new free-to-play account playing on the #Cannith server. I will be posting new videos of my journey every #Tuesday. I plan on completing 3 Cleric past lives followed by Sun Elf for Legendary content.

Ever since I first started playing DDO, I have loved the TU mechanic in the game. I can remember playing other #D&D games (Baldurs Gate, Ice Wind Dale, NeverWinter) and never being able to utilize TU effectively.

Between Animals, Magical Beasts, and Undead there are around 36 different creatures affectable by your TU ability if you take the Animal Domain. https://ddowiki.com/page/Turn_Undead

Kasanje

YouTube Creator
I ran through some house Jorasco quests and then did Haunted Library on R1 to check my Turning skills.

Haunted Library

Kasanje

YouTube Creator
Got another video uploaded today. This was around level 15, I was doing the Diplomatic Impunity chain out in Lordsmarch Plaza. #mmorpg #ddo

Kasanje

YouTube Creator
Well, I managed to get toasted on the Hardcore Server. I took a couple of Abishai Fireballs and went down in Chronoscope (Elite) with a full party as we were clearing the field for the optional. I was streaming at the time. I think I'll try a melee build next. #Hardcore8 #permadeath #died

Kasanje

YouTube Creator
Here is an update on Grisellda my Cleric specializing in the Turn Undead game mechanic. #ddo #youtube #cleric

Kasanje

YouTube Creator
This week's video includes questing to collect tokens of the Twelve so that I can reincarnate Grisellda.
Kind Regards

Kasanje

YouTube Creator
I finally got all of the tokens I needed to reincarnate Grisellda to her second life. #reincarnate #warforged

Also, I finished collecting the Treasure Hoard pieces and got my Golden Footprints from the Hardcore server. #season8 #permadeath

Kasanje

YouTube Creator
I have hit level 20 on Hardcore, I just need 5 Favor to reach 1750 for the other reward. I will be farming Tokens of the Twelve and Dreaming Dark for the next few days. Then I expect to TR into a Dwarven Vanguard (2 Cleric/6 Paladin/12 Fighter). #hardcore #permadeath #update

I got a bunch of help from guildmates from "Pay It Forward," in crafting a Dwarven Axe for the next life, check it out:

smashing-axe.png

+2 Smashing 2 Dwarven Axe of Piercing 2
Base Damage [1d10] +2 Slash, Magic
(2-12 Force damage) and (2-12 Piercing damage)
Red Augment (2-12 Acid damage)
Purple Augment (2-12 Shock damage)

Kasanje

YouTube Creator
Tuesday's at Twelve: Devil Assault EN on the Hardcore Server.

I received support from fellow players yesterday and I am now up to 15 Tokens of the Twelve. I just need to hit up Dreaming Dark for an Ioun Stone and I'll be ready to TR.

Kasanje

YouTube Creator
My second life on HC is going well. I am up to level 10 now. I think I will try my hand at Epic and Legendary content next. I gave up on doing Reapers after a few more deaths on Alts.

Back over at Cannith, I have continued to level up in my Warforged form. I did some Barovia quests and the two Dragonborn quests in the marketplace.

#hardcore #cannith #reaper

Kasanje

YouTube Creator
Am I the only one here who thinks about sexual things when seeing these girls in the game?
I think it is bound to happen when we have ongoing unmet needs in our lives.

I do try to highlight strong female roles in gaming with my channel. However, much of the industry does lean toward sex appeal over substance and I cannot say I have not benefited from such.

Kasanje

YouTube Creator
Before I decided to focus on the Turn Undead mechanic, one of my ideas was to highlight the many outfits and armour in the game. A fashionista guide to ddo maybe? I feel the intricate detail work in all the clothing is deserving of praise.

I'll probably do another one of these after my Warforged life.

#clothing #fashion #armor

Kasanje

YouTube Creator
I took Wuji out for one last try at Reapers in the Harbor before Hardcore ended. I wish I had had more time to try for RP, but I had to prioritize my schoolwork. I'll be back to working on Grisellda over at Cannith server next week.

Kasanje

YouTube Creator
Grisellda is up to level 15 now and has almost reached 1750 favor. I will be getting the CHA tome when she hits the milestone. Last life I only did the standard F2P quests, so I couldn't get the tome.

#ddo #cleric #turnundead

Kasanje

YouTube Creator
I've been catching up on old DnD books while I wait for word on my computer repairs. Here I read the prologue from Soldiers of Ice by David Cook. It's one of the Harper novels from Forgotten Realms.

Kasanje

YouTube Creator
That last book reading went over well so I decided to do another. Apologies for any speech slips, I'm not used to talking for so long.