Game Girls Gallery playing DDO on YouTube

Kasanje

YouTube Creator
My new computer arrived last week, so I am back in the game now. I was without gaming capabilities for about a month. After getting back to Eberron, I finished the Caged Beast and Violent Delights out in the Borderlands before heading over to the Harbor.

I will continue uploading DDO videos on Tuesdays, RAID on Fridays, and Mobile games throughout the week.

Kasanje

YouTube Creator
I ran the Night Revels and got all the stuff I wanted. Next on my list is to head out to the Isle of Dread.

I got 1 Ruby, 2 Diamonds, a Cloak of Night (28), and a Spectral Great Xbow (4).

#halloween #nightrevels #event

Kasanje

YouTube Creator
I took Griselleda out to the Isle of Dread for the first time. I decided to run the saga on Hard after getting squished a few times on R1. It took all my saved points to purchase the Isle. My next goal will be to get access to Sun Elves.

Spiders and Flies

Wild Thing

Trials of the Triceratops

Kasanje

YouTube Creator
This week I entered the Temple of Elemental Evil for the first time. I went in using Iskania, a Sacred Fist I rolled a couple of weeks ago. I seem to have missed it the last few lives as experience points accumulate fast in the 8-10 level range. I enjoyed it and picked up some nice gloves and robes from the quest.

#ToEE #SacredFist #Reaper

saekee

long live ROGUE
good to see you posting. My main on Cannith is Saekee—also have alts, so ping me or join any LFMs if you want assistance in a specific quest

I think we have run together before—the name looks familair

Kasanje

YouTube Creator
Here is an older video I recorded when Grisellda (3rd life) first reached the Harbour area and began running reaper difficulty.

Kasanje

YouTube Creator
This is the follow-up to last week's video. I reset my skill tree again and swapped feats to use the Master Mechanic tree with a Great Crossbow. The damage output was enough that I was able to defend against some reapers. But not all.

Separately, I replayed the mobile games "Puzzles & Conquest" and "Puzzles & Survival" in the few last weeks and have improved my guides for those games on (https://kasanje.home.blog). Conquest is currently offering $322 and Survival is at $395 (USD). It's good money if you have the time and patience.

Kasanje

YouTube Creator
*I fixed the broken sound on the video*

I've got my build plan for Hardcore 9. I was able to use the SAVE30 code to unlock the Morninglord Iconic class.
18 Sacred Fist / 2 Cleric using Animal Domain. I'll be reusing the name Luminant which I had in Season 8.

#hardcore #permadeath #season9

Last edited:

Kasanje

YouTube Creator
I messed up yesterday. I wasn't focused and I spoke to the wrong class trainer and took a 3rd level of Cleric. This has effectively broken the build I was going for. It would take all of my accumulated store points to buy a +1 Heart to fix this mistake. I'm going to have to live with this now.

I am just glad I will still have access to the level 4 Paladin spells. It's a big disappointment though not getting the level 18 Core Enhancement for Sacred Fist.

Let's see, I have gotten my 2nd reaper point on my reaper toon and I am close to getting a 3rd point. Hopefully, that character won't die.

Tuesday's upload was from Cannith. Running "Kill Ten Rats," using Luminant from HC8. She is a Dwarf Paladin/Fighter/Cleric build with Animal Domain and the Dwarven Waraxe CON bonuses.

Kasanje

YouTube Creator
I was lucky this past week and managed to get carried through the whole Gianthold saga including the raid. Mad props to @Strimtom for this smooth run on Hardcore.

Kasanje

YouTube Creator
The spring semester has begun, so I will be cutting back on videos.

My regular Tuesday DDO upload will be cut down to a once-monthly upload. My RAID shorts are all prescheduled and will continue each Friday until February 4th. The Spring term will end on May 7th.

I have released updates for three of my apps in the Amazon App Store. The link for those apps is in my signature. I will likely hold off on further updates until the end of the Spring semester.

Thank you for your support.

Kasanje

YouTube Creator
This one is a bit old, my main #Hardcore toon is in epics now. I ran Tempest Spine on Elite with a group back in 23'.

Kasanje

YouTube Creator
pexels-cottonbro-studio-3171837.jpg

I recently hit 1k subscribers on my YouTube channel. A happy milestone indeed.

I had been sitting around the 980's for a couple of months. I think what pushed me over the edge was a recent promotion I ran for a phone wallpaper app I developed. I got a ton of page views after that took off.

I've got videos queued up through March for DDO and RAID. I also have some Dating Sim shorts archived on my Google Drive that I will be uploading soon.

I've just about run out of space on the GameGirlsGallery blog, so I plan on putting the majority of new pictures into additional videos. I will of course continue to place the images in shared folders on my Google Drive.

cosplay-angels.jpg

My developer page on Amazon is still relatively obscure (88 Downloads), but I have received a good response from my Cosplay Angels and Wallpaper apps.

I had wanted to put my apps on the Google Play Store, but they changed the Developer account requirements last November, and it is no longer feasible for solo publishing.

Today, we have a run of Irestone Inlet on R1 during HCL 9.

Kasanje

YouTube Creator
Got a recording from the recently finished Hardcore server for this week's upload.

Additionally, on Wednesdays going through to May, I will be picking up where I left off with the Sugary Date Sim uploads. Some of those are likely to get age-restricted as the game content is quite racy.

Kasanje

YouTube Creator
Recently, I've been grinding on some mobile games.

I am working on paid offers for Game of Vampires ($375) and Mergeland: Alice's Adventure ($584) using MyPoints.

mergeland-alices-adventure-banner.webp

Game of Vampires has a 14-day time limit on it, so I will likely not get the larger payout. I can probably do better on Mergeland, which has a 30-day limit and all I need to do is clear levels.

I haven't had a whole lot of time for DDO between the paid games and my Spring classes. Things will pick up a bit once Summer break hits.

A couple of weeks back I was hanging out on Thelanis doing an extended favor run (400p) to unlock the Warforged. I've been wanting to make a Warpriest of the Lord of Blades, but I ran out of character slots on Cannith. So, I spent some time running around the Isle of Dread and cleared a substantial portion of the map.

I was using a single weapon fighting (Scimitar) Wood Elf Paladin at level 7. I decided to test my ability by challenging Vixorshal. I didn't last very long, but I think I would have faired better with a different gear set and a different hireling. I may try again sometime.