Game just "quits"....

Grymelo

over the last 12 hours (May 5th), I have had my game just "quit" for no apparent reason. No error messages. The launcher does not do any type of file check, so I can get back in quickly.

at least 3 times this happened on 2 different characters..

Anyone Else?

eshadowbringer

I was a able to duplicate a client crash when my USB headset is not selected for game sound or playback but was selected as the USB microphone. If i unplug the USB the client will crash 100%
Is is possible that you have a loose connection on your headphones? or maybe accidentally wiggling it?

May not be related but my game crash is very abrupt when this happens.

In any event it is probably worth your time to not rule out "sound" issues while you are troubleshooting!

Grymelo

im not using a USB headset. no issues with the audio at all. I could be opening inventory or moving a button bar or just walking around.. no clue why., 4 more since I posted earlier today.

uncus

I have a semi-similar problem - there appears to be a memory leak which causes my gpu to crash [i can hear some in game things but the screen goes black, then 10 sec later DDo crashes and the monitor shuts off]. i have to do a hard reboot. Only happens with DDO, other programs/games are fine.
Edit: I can log in for the daily dice, but get the crash after ~5 min. Can't even get through a korthos quest.