Ghallanda - Between Hammer n' Anvil (BHA) - Casual Endgame 18+

Hephaestas

Master Artificer
Greetings all!

Perhaps we've met before, perhaps you've heard of me or us, or perhaps you're new (or old) and we've never had the pleasure! I am the leader of small Ghallanda endgame raiding guild "Between Hammer n' Anvil" or BHA; an "elitist's retirement community" if you will of 18+ primarily US TZ-based players looking for consistent static groups in the endgame scene that focuses on enjoying our capped characters in Legendary Reaper content, weekly raiding, and the occasional raid-push!

But wait, there's more! Yes, we have a maxed ship with all the buffs, we also have a very active discord server chock full of guides, helpful spreadsheets, docs, quick-access puzzle solutions and much more. Not to mention direct access to some very competent builders!

If you are interested in joining us, or would like to trial with us and see if we're a good fit for you, message me here or tag along for one of our weekly raids! We also love to have outside members not looking for a guild join us consistently for our public events as static groups are always more fun!​
Although not strict rules, we do prefer players who:​
- Use voice chat​
- Can play USA evenings​
- Have a mature mindset / 18+ age​
Scheduled Events (open to public, spots willing):
- Weekly Monday Reapers (content member's choice) 9PM EDT​
- Weekly Friday thread/gear raid farms 9PM EDT​
To reach us in-game, please contact either myself (Hephaestas / Hephaestas-1 / Bladebarri) or Unsinful (Unsinful / Unsinful-1 / Cacophony)

Thanks for reading, and we look forward to running endgame content with you soon!

Last edited:

Hephaestas

Master Artificer
Last edited: