Glamering

Eirwen

I have a glamoured robe, the original has been lost but I would like the same glamour on another character. Is it possible to glamour the glamoured robe?

Aelonwy

I honestly don't know the answer to this question... and DDO being DDO... I'd be unwilling to test it outside of Lamannia so next time Lamannia is available I will find out.

J1NG

I can do things others can't...
When you mean a glamoured robe, do you mean one that was created from a Mirror of Glamering?

Or one that had one of those original old Glamer kits that BTC the armor? And you want to Glamer that look?

If you mean to use a Mirror of Glamering onto a cosmetic made from a previous Mirror of Glamering, then this is not possible. This does not yield an option to glamer anything from when you attempt to do this.

J1NG

:: edit ::

Extended tests of this just now suggest that if it was the second option, an original item with an old Glamer kit on it, this item will not be possible to Glamer with a Mirror either.

So I'm afraid, that unless if you can locate another copy of the original you wish to Glamer from, there is little option left open to you I'm afraid.

Is there a reason why you cannot simply use the existing glamered robe? Or is it because you would like two copies?

Last edited:

Eirwen

When you mean a glamoured robe, do you mean one that was created from a Mirror of Glamering?

Or one that had one of those original old Glamer kits that BTC the armor? And you want to Glamer that look?

If you mean to use a Mirror of Glamering onto a cosmetic made from a previous Mirror of Glamering, then this is not possible. This does not yield an option to glamer anything from when you attempt to do this.

J1NG

:: edit ::

Extended tests of this just now suggest that if it was the second option, an original item with an old Glamer kit on it, this item will not be possible to Glamer with a Mirror either.

So I'm afraid, that unless if you can locate another copy of the original you wish to Glamer from, there is little option left open to you I'm afraid.

Is there a reason why you cannot simply use the existing glamered robe? Or is it because you would like two copies?

Thanks. Yes I have a robe cosmetic that I would like on both my warlock and another caster, but the original went a while back. It was hard to find white robes, I had one that was close. Oh well thanks for the tests.

MIvan

Uber Completionist
GY7w3oI.jpg

J1NG

I can do things others can't...
Unfortunately, that particular look is a unique design I believe, so you'll need to wait for Mabar/Night Revels to swing around again to grab it again.

If however, you are after just something that's "mostly" white in colour, you could also look at:

Spider Silk Robe, Delera's Vestement, Ironweave Robe, Robe of the Magi, White Dragonscale Robe, Dragontouched Shroud, Robe of Insight, Outfit of the Celestial Guardian, Outfit of the Celestial Avenger, Robe of the Celestial Sage, Order's Garb, and Robe of the Locus.

J1NG

Alrik Fassbauer

Wait for the Night Revels to reappear again, you can buy the original Night Reveler's Regalia from the vendor there. And then glamer it.
I have a glamered version of it also, so that's why I know where it came from.