Hardcore 8 Dragon Hoard Super Thread and FAQ

LrdSlvrhnd

Well if they did epic 1st, then go back and do heroic within 24hrs, its still considered as ransack.
Only if they ransacked it on epic first. I think it's probably safe to assume that 1) Nobody ran it 8 times on epic; and 2) nobody ran it on epic even once and then ran it on heroic without a TR which I'm *pretty* sure resets the timer.

Misadventure

Killing everybody on Hardcore with pleasure.
Only if they ransacked it on epic first. I think it's probably safe to assume that 1) Nobody ran it 8 times on epic; and 2) nobody ran it on epic even once and then ran it on heroic without a TR which I'm *pretty* sure resets the timer.
AH I forgot hc cant do both.

But normally dont need 8 times, 2 times is enough for ransack timer to activate, just check /ransack, its stated there.

Arcanaverse

Solver of Secrets
Quick minor update.
Added to the chat, max level you can run the quests on equipped with a handy link to the wiki page for the quest.

If you desire any additional features to the op, let me know. :)

kristii

Quick minor update.
Added to the chat, max level you can run the quests on equipped with a handy link to the wiki page for the quest.

If you desire any additional features to the op, let me know. :)
Into the Deep also has an epic level (21). Since you listed epic levels for all the others, thought I should mention it.

Rathy

Won't titan be a better and more painful choice?
Well yes, it is free with no timer thingy. But everyone (ok not everyone) runs chrono on HC so I guessed that one! Which was a wrong guess. But I also thought that putting a treasure piece in a Raid would help get folks used to raiding. Chrono was my 1st raid but I dont know how to raid. I just have done that one, the dragon one, the did Titan once too way back in HC1! Probably my guess was more wishful thinking I suppose as I would love to run desert raid etc. someday.

Titan is a good one too though. Maybe if they do hunt again they will put some in raids.

Anyway, I have one more super-secret one but it is low level heroic so I doubt a 14th treasure bit is there but ill check.! No one has mentioned it so maybe.......

Sylvado

Well yes, it is free with no timer thingy. But everyone (ok not everyone) runs chrono on HC so I guessed that one! Which was a wrong guess. But I also thought that putting a treasure piece in a Raid would help get folks used to raiding. Chrono was my 1st raid but I dont know how to raid. I just have done that one, the dragon one, the did Titan once too way back in HC1! Probably my guess was more wishful thinking I suppose as I would love to run desert raid etc. someday.

Titan is a good one too though. Maybe if they do hunt again they will put some in raids.

Anyway, I have one more super-secret one but it is low level heroic so I doubt a 14th treasure bit is there but ill check.! No one has mentioned it so maybe.......
I checked every corner I could find in the 3s and 4s

Misadventure

Killing everybody on Hardcore with pleasure.

Dont forget titan awake does have a gold chest by default.

werewolf

My friend say that Servants of the Overlord opt has no opt/ no gold/ no item in chest (not sure which one he say) when he do hard or normal.
Not sure, will check it when I up to lv 18

C-Dog

Just a btw...

Under Madstone, you correctly list the Heroic QL @ 14 but it seems you have the max Heroic CL too low...

15/26

Druidsfire

Instigator of Shenanigans
For those wondering if there's still anything seeeeekrit yet to be discovered, they said we found everything in the treasure hunt on today's Fridays at Four, so Arcanaverse's list can be considered comprehensive. GL to everyone still on the hunt (like me!)