Hardcore - cannot transfer off server

Urklore

Anyone else not have the ability to transfer off of the new Hardcore season to a different server? Hardcore is not even listed as a server to select to transfer off of.

Urklore

'During each Season Transfers FROM the Hardcore server are available for FREE to other game worlds.'

This is what I am saying does not appear to be working, as posted in my first thread. Anyone else having this issue where the hardcore server is not even listed for you to transfer off of.

Urklore

Only after the season ends ... in July.
We have always been able to transfer off of hardcore during its activity, not just at the end of the season. For those of us that die and want to use the character elsewhere or for folks that want to get all the pre-order goodies from expansions and then transfer to a live server for example.

LeoLionxxx

Lion of Orien
Not allowing transfers until the end might be a new thing. The news page doesn't mention that restriction, but the forum post quoted above does.

During each Season Transfers FROM the Hardcore server are available for FREE to other game worlds, and there will be a period of time to transfer your characters from the server for FREE when the season ends. It is not possible to transfer a character from another world to the Hardcore League.

MIvan

Uber Completionist
Not allowing transfers until the end might be a new thing. The news page doesn't mention that restriction, but the forum post quoted above does.

Where? Don't see anything like that in the qoute.
Btw its an exact copy from the news page.

WargamerIV

The first several seasons transfers were allowed only at the end of the season. Last season transfers were allowed most of the time during the season.
I am wondering if this created some problems, or maybe there are just too many extra characters waiting for slots or be deleted.

Thwart

We have always been able to transfer off of hardcore during its activity, not just at the end of the season. For those of us that die and want to use the character elsewhere or for folks that want to get all the pre-order goodies from expansions and then transfer to a live server for example.
This has not been my experience ... only last season allowed this.

Barton

The first word of the statement is literally "During "
Unless the post is wrong/inaccurate it seems like someone forgot to enable the transfers.
In any case clarification would be nice.

Natashaelle

Time Bandit
The first word of the statement is literally "During "
Unless the post is wrong/inaccurate it seems like someone forgot to enable the transfers.
In any case clarification would be nice.
I guess we'll find out after next week's hotfix to put the kobold back in -- if they don't enable the transfers at that point, then it will clearly be by design, and so we all wait for season's end.