Hardcore Gold Rollers

Wini

And we need all cosmetics to be able to be turned into dust - right now only some are

Actually that is a good idea, and what's more, we need new cosmetics in daily rolls and store, that's a sure thing, not only the collector editions :)

In fact, why can't we get a new theme cosmetic every month? :cool:

eshadowbringer

And we need all cosmetics to be able to be turned into dust - right now only some are
Im sure some of them not being able to be turned into dust are because of the large amount of cosmetics that come with the expansions. Those are auto granted to every new toon created and would be a infinate source of cosmetic dust. although I would be fine with adding an additional
BTC version of the dust for all that stuff!

Kiany

Can someone explain this to me a little better? If I am a VIP and get a gold roll once per week, what day do I get one on? It's been a week and I have not gotten a second one on the hardcore server. Did the restart affect that at all? I also did not claim it on my regular Sarlona server so I am a little confused. Are you supposed to get one gold roll per week per server, or just one per account?
Thanks for any info

Aelonwy

Can someone explain this to me a little better? If I am a VIP and get a gold roll once per week, what day do I get one on? It's been a week and I have not gotten a second one on the hardcore server. Did the restart affect that at all? I also did not claim it on my regular Sarlona server so I am a little confused. Are you supposed to get one gold roll per week per server, or just one per account?
Thanks for any info
I believe its one per server per week. I don't know how exactly it tracts when you last did your gold roll. That is if you say did your roll at 2:30pm on a Tuesday, does it become available again only after 2:30pm the following Tuesday? Is it down to the minute? Down to the hour? I just don't know because I was never motivated enough to get it as soon as possible. I do know Daily Dice was briefly affected by the HC server restart as per:
Daily Dice was briefly deactivated on the Hardcore server, but is now back on.
Beyond that... I'm not sure what to say.

Goldy

The Top Side
Thanks for any info

As a VIP on each server (Khyber, Hardcore, Wayfinder,...) you receive a free gold roll on daily dice each week.
The time between the free gold rolls is more like every Six Days and twenty hours.
If you Roll on Wednesday Afternoon on the Hardcore Server at 6 PM (local time), the following Wednesday at 2PM (local time) you will have the next free gold roll on the Hardcore server.
If you roll on Thursday morning on Khyber at 6 AM (local time), the following Thursday at 2AM (local time) you will next free gold roll on Khyber server. The times between the servers are not linked.

I used to think much like the Free Silver Roll that it was Six Days and sixteen hours between rolls, but it appears to be slightly longer I have not timed it out.

Kiany

As a VIP on each server (Khyber, Hardcore, Wayfinder,...) you receive a free gold roll on daily dice each week.
The time between the free gold rolls is more like every Six Days and twenty hours.
If you Roll on Wednesday Afternoon on the Hardcore Server at 6 PM (local time), the following Wednesday at 2PM (local time) you will have the next free gold roll on the Hardcore server.
If you roll on Thursday morning on Khyber at 6 AM (local time), the following Thursday at 2AM (local time) you will next free gold roll on Khyber server. The times between the servers are not linked.

I used to think much like the Free Silver Roll that it was Six Days and sixteen hours between rolls, but it appears to be slightly longer I have not timed it out.
Thank you! I'm assuming since you're trying to time it out, there is no way to check. Like nothing you can type in chat to see your next roll like we can see for chest ransack and raid timers?

Goldy

The Top Side
Thank you! I'm assuming since you're trying to time it out, there is no way to check. Like nothing you can type in chat to see your next roll like we can see for chest ransack and raid timers?
Not that I am aware of.

Mary

Something to note about most of the gold roll armors, many cannot be turned into glamour dust. I am not sure if this is functioning correctly or not. I have 2 swashbuckling outfits and since I only need 1 I tried to crunch 1 but cant. There is a huge list of cosmetics that cannot be crunched into dust which is frustrating because I won them, I won't delete them, but id like to turn them to dust and use them to buy something I don't have yet.

Phoenicis

Savage's Husband
Something to note about most of the gold roll armors, many cannot be turned into glamour dust. I am not sure if this is functioning correctly or not. I have 2 swashbuckling outfits and since I only need 1 I tried to crunch 1 but cant. There is a huge list of cosmetics that cannot be crunched into dust which is frustrating because I won them, I won't delete them, but id like to turn them to dust and use them to buy something I don't have yet.

The swashbuckler outfit is(was) also included in the same starter package that Elieri, the permanent gold seal hireling, was in. This is probably why it's not crunchable for dust.

Aelonwy

The swashbuckler outfit is(was) also included in the same starter package that Elieri, the permanent gold seal hireling, was in. This is probably why it's not crunchable for dust.
Are you certain about that? because I have Elieri and NEVER had the Swashbuckling outfit.

Phoenicis

Savage's Husband
Are you certain about that? because I have Elieri and NEVER had the Swashbuckling outfit.
I thought I was, but if you have Elieri but not the outfit probably not. I do KNOW I got one when I bought something on a very very deep discount. Is there a store package that comes with the swash outfit?

Aelonwy

I thought I was, but if you have Elieri but not the outfit probably not. I do KNOW I got one when I bought something on a very very deep discount. Is there a store package that comes with the swash outfit?
Its certainly possible but I am not aware of any current package. Perhaps it was a special one-time bundle? Or maybe even bundled with a points package? No way to keep track of all of those special one-time offers and I have taken many breaks from the game over the years.

Silverfox

Aelonwy

I've been assuming that the other players (Mary, Pheonicis) are using the correct name for their items that they actually have in their inventories. I have a Traveler's Outfit myself but it is not the same as the Swashbuckling Outfit which is readily available in the store at all times.
https://ddowiki.com/page/File:Swashbuckling_Outfit.jpg

What is ambiguous is the Swashbuckling outfit is NOT available from Aelonwy Maelodic or to turn into cosmetic dust but these players claim to have received it from Gold DD and possibly from some unknown promotional bundle. It would be very difficult to prove or disprove that it was ever in a sale bundle because some/most of those one-time offers are not documented off of the one time they were mentioned on the forums or twitch or facebook or whatever means was used to promote it. I did a deep dive on sales going back years once, on the old forums, perhaps a dozen times the sales weren't even listed in sales & promotions category and I had to go to the Stormreach Chronicle for the info. Then that went away.

The only cosmetic that wasn't on your list in my inventory was Swashbuckling Outfit. But it's nothing new and can bought from the store too (I never buy cosmetics so it must've been from a roll at some point).
vOEzclQ.jpg
Rabidfox linked the correct item too.