Hardcore Server ONLY Restart: Wednesday, 1:30 PM Eastern (-4 GMT)

Cordovan

Community Manager
UPDATE: The Hardcore server has reopened.

The Hardcore server will be unavailable starting at 1:30 PM Eastern (-4 GMT) today for a restart to address recent server performance issues. We will let you know when the world reopens.

Last edited:

raesene

Sorry not sure if this was announced previously, but did the server just get rebooted with ~15 minutes notice and no in-game announcements? (I may have missed it but I was in the middle of a quest and don't think I *saw* any pop-ups warning about it)

pevergreen

Is this planned to fix the horrendous performance overall? Can barely log into Sarlona. Cant interact with my inventory at all

Psyched

Sorry not sure if this was announced previously, but did the server just get rebooted with ~15 minutes notice and no in-game announcements? (I may have missed it but I was in the middle of a quest and don't think I *saw* any pop-ups warning about it)
There as a 30 second warning, and a 19 second warning, and a 9 second warning... then I logged out.

Aaabbbcccddd

I am pretty sure I saw a "30 seconds until server is down" notice.

Jofor

With the way the server was lagging it is understandable to not see any warnings. I tried to open my bank and finally left to go into IOD wilderness. My banking finally opened when I was at the gate.

Caellwin

so when is it going to be back up and working?
also i guess it will be down Thursday too
this is just silly with a 2 month hardcore

wreck

The Hardcore server will be unavailable starting at 1:30 PM Eastern (-4 GMT) today for a restart to address recent server performance issues. We will let you know when the world reopens.
its up now
dont worry im sure it got announced in game this time while it was closed

Sympl

Not complaining, just mentioning. I had farmed up a (low-level, slow) palomino in Borderlands before logging out for the day. Rode it around a bit. The reset happened while I was gone. When I returned, my stable was gone even though my palomino summon icon was still on my hotbar. Unable to summon it, of course.....no stable, no horse.

I went and farmed up a new one. Not complaining. Not asking for anything. Just throwing that out there in case it means something to you devs for the backend of things. :)