Help - Enhancement Tree Question - Warforged Warlock - Shape Vestments

rish57

Greetings everyone, needed some help.

For this HC season, rolled a Warforged Warlock. Under the enhancement tree of "Enlightened Spirit", the 3rd core ability called "Shape Vestments", notes the following:

Shape Vestments: Passive:While wearing Light Armor, you gain +10 Maximum HP and +5 Magical Resistance Rating. While wearing Medium Armor you are proficient with, you gain +20 Maximum HP and +10 MRR. Passive: Your Eldritch Aura now affects enemies every 4 seconds.

I took "Mithral Body" as a feat, this should allow me to get that first Light Armor bonus as noted in the description correct? Noted, I'm not getting the HP or the MRR bonus, however, once selecting it, I'm get +5PRR... (no idea)

I was so perplexed by this, I did take off my docent and put it back on, logged on and off, and restarted as well thinking maybe it was some sort of glitch since I had actually did a feat exchange with Fred to take Mithral Body.

Does anyone have any comments in relation to this? When I did a google search yesterday on it, there was a topic of this from the old forums back in 2018 but alas, we don't have access to that so I can't read it, so any insight and help would be really useful.

rish57

Thanks for helping out with that...the unfortunate thing is, that one post that you linked, which was the same one I saw a preview for when I did a google search, did not have any replies, and the other forum didn't have the answers/insight to help bring light to the situation, but at least I know. Maybe I'll post something on the facebook page, probably will get more views and some insight....but I do appreciate the effort and response, at least I know that forum doesn't have the answer.