Heroes and Marauders

ed_conn

Hello,

Our long running static group, Heroes and Marauders, has an open spot we are hoping to fill. We expect to TR again in approximately 4 – 6 weeks.

Our group is very stable. Our first run as a group was May 9, 2013. Two of us from that first life are still with the group, and a third player has been with the for nine years.

We play on Argo. Our play times are Sunday night 7pm – 10pm EST, and Thursday night 8pm to 10pm.

We run all quests with virtually all optionals in the game, most of the challenges, and many of the Raids. Generally one and done, with some exceptions for raid flagging.

We are a voice group using discord, one of our only real remaining rules. The other is that we level as a group.

This is Group Play, we play and stick together as a group.

We will use the Reaper levels to keep the proper difficulty, so the game is challenging without being either a cake walk or constant wiping.

Characters of any life are welcome, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc. Aution House and Shard Exchange are allowed. Gear farming is allowed. In fact, some items that benfit the group, such as Jibbers, we will help you farm. We are good about passing gear in chests.

We have a guild ship for the group. It is preferred that the group toon is in the guild. You can have alts
in the guild as well if you like.

This is a group a of friends playing a game for fun. Not a zerge or uber group. We aspire to be drama free.

Experienced players should feel free to bring a toon or start a new toon. New and returning players will find this a good group. We will take the time to explain what we are doing and why. We will take the time to allow you to read the dialog if you never done the quest.

If you are interested, please respond, send an message, or contact me in game (Meensc)

Thank you.

Ed (Meensc)

Below are the s groups standard topic / diary from the old forums.

https://forums-old.ddo.com/forums/s...Heroes-and-Maurauders-Static-Group-Recruiting

https://forums-old.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/416236-Looking-to-start-or-join-a-group/page3

Last edited:

Eltronin

Kobolds don't matter
Next life characters are starting to take shape. Cleric, Alchemist DPS build, Ranger/Rogue, Tank/Debuffer, one in design mode. Come join the fun.

Thwart

Hello,

Our long running static group, Heroes and Marauders, has an open spot we are hoping to fill. We expect to TR again in approximately 4 – 6 weeks.

Our group is very stable. Our first run as a group was May 9, 2013. Two of us from that first life are still with the group, and a third player has been with the for nine years.

We play on Argo. Our play times are Sunday night 7pm – 10pm EST, and Thursday night 8pm to 10pm.

We run all quests with virtually all optionals in the game, most of the challenges, and many of the Raids. Generally one and done, with some exceptions for raid flagging.

We are a voice group using discord, one of our only real remaining rules. The other is that we level as a group.

This is Group Play, we play and stick together as a group.

We will use the Reaper levels to keep the proper difficulty, so the game is challenging without being either a cake walk or constant wiping.

Characters of any life are welcome, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc. Aution House and Shard Exchange are allowed. Gear farming is allowed. In fact, some items that benfit the group, such as Jibbers, we will help you farm. We are good about passing gear in chests.

We have a guild ship for the group. It is preferred that the group toon is in the guild. You can have alts
in the guild as well if you like.

This is a group a of friends playing a game for fun. Not a zerge or uber group. We aspire to be drama free.

Experienced players should feel free to bring a toon or start a new toon. New and returning players will find this a good group. We will take the time to explain what we are doing and why. We will take the time to allow you to read the dialog if you never done the quest.

If you are interested, please respond, send an message, or contact me in game (Meensc)

Thank you.

Ed (Meensc)

Below are the s groups standard topic / diary from the old forums.

https://forums-old.ddo.com/forums/s...Heroes-and-Maurauders-Static-Group-Recruiting

https://forums-old.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/416236-Looking-to-start-or-join-a-group/page3
This is a great group of guys to play DDO with. I joined briefly last year but had to leave due to health issues. If you are looking for a great static group ... this is it! I would take the spot myself if the numbness in my hands didn't make me suddenly run my character into walls or worse. So do it, and join them!