High Lords will host Project Nemesis and Too Hot to Handle teaching raids Saturday May 13 at 1pm ET

Vooduspyce

Next in our teaching raid series will be a double feature in Sharn with Project Nemesis and Too Hot to Handle on Saturday, May 13 at 1pm ET!

All events in this series are for players new(er) to raiding or players who are looking to learn raids better. First timers welcome! Please have sound and be willing and able to follow instructions.

The goal is to welcome newer players into the raiding scene, to teach people how raids work, to get players more comfortable with raids and to enhance the Sarlona community. Project Nemesis and Too Hot to Handle are legendary end game raids with multiple bosses that can do 1000+ damage in a single hit, so I recommend attendees be at least level 29 and geared for end game play.

If you are new to Project Nemesis there is no flagging required! You will need to have access to the Masterminds of Sharn expansion for both raids.

If you are new to Too Hot to Handle, you must be flagged by running the 2 Masterminds of Sharn chains, which includes the 9 quest story arc starting with A Sharn Welcome and ending with Reach for the Sky.

Space is limited so reserve your spot ahead of time! If you would like to reserve a space in this Saturday's event, please send in-game mail or tell to me on Gingerspyce.

This event will be live streamed on DDO’s Twitch channel DDOstream so even if you're not on Sarlona, you can watch, learn and ask questions live. This year we are simulcasting our teaching raids on multiple Twitch channels so that viewers can see moments when the part splits or from tank point of view, etc. This week's event will be simulcasted by my guildie Gijo on his Twitch channel highlordpudding. You can watch both streams at the same time at multitwitch.tv/ddostream/highlordpudding.

Thank you to the community for all the support and we hope to see you in raids soon!

Much love,

Voodu and The High Lords of Malkier

Weslok

Fantastic! You folks have taught us a few raids and we really want to learn these two! will be there with bells on!!!

Vooduspyce

Great runs on Saturday. We had 4 folks who were new to or still learning PN and THTH and was a close call in THTH!

This Saturday will be Reaver's Fate and Fall of Truth at 1pm ET so get flagged and I'll post details tonight!