how do i get augment slots on crafting item?

Rhunah

Hi,
i want to craft goggles at minimum level with persuasion, true sight and an augment slot.
But i dont find an option to get this slot.
Can someone help me?

Br4d

As you level through the game you will find loot with augment slots. Typically they don't start dropping until the level they can actually be used at so you'll start getting red augment slots on weapons at level 3, blue augment slots at level 5 or so, yellow slots and green slots at level 8, etc.

They have a pretty good chance of dropping both in chests and reward lists, probably 10% or so.

Dragavon

There are usually a choice of single slot items for sale on the auction house, and sometimes dual slot items too.

Etitron

The Quickest Way to obtain augments on a item,
Step 1: Get Level 4
Step 2: Enter The Cannith challenge "Kobold Island: Kobold Chaos"
Step 3: Kill the Rare spawns By the Large Exactors "Ancient Water Elemental, and Sahuagin Battle Priestess"
Step 4: Once you Obtain The chest From These, Use a Teleport or Recall.
Step 5: Repeat

I kill The Rare's By the exactors closes To Each other 1,3 - I think.
Then teleport with scrolls on a veteran Status character With teleport Scrolls to house Cannith "level 7".

This gets you chests at a very quick rate, and they have a chance to spawn the following
Tomes, augments, and items with augments on them.

As always,
Light speed
- Etitron
- also keep in mind some items have a min level according to augment, placed in said slot.

Last edited:

Rhunah

One Slot is enough, need it only for Masters Gift. I will try out your options to get the right item.
@all Thx for so much reply.

calouscaine

Grouchy Vet
One Slot is enough, need it only for Masters Gift. I will try out your options to get the right item.
@all Thx for so much reply.
if you're on cannith I probably have a few items with gem slots set aside. Just let me know what you need specifically and I'll look through my bank and mail it to you.

Kasanje

YouTube Creator
I kill The Rare's By the exactors closes To Each other 1,3 - I think.
Then teleport with scrolls on a veteran Status character With teleport Scrolls to house Cannith "level 7".

This gets you chests at a very quick rate, and they have a chance to spawn the following
Tomes, augments, and items with augments on them.
This is a great tip, I had no idea you could get those items in the challenges. Thank you very much!

Buddha5440

IMHO, the AH is still the easiest way, as most people who post items with augments are kind enough to disjunct the item before posting it.

Simple go on the AH and sort by name, then look for something with no enchantment (ie. "Goggles" instead of "Focused 5 Goggles of Spot 10"). It saves a LOT of time searching but you may end up paying more than if you check item by item for something posted that the poster didn't realize had augment(s). I have found dual augment items for less than 5000 pp or 5 AS.

It's also important to note that even though the disjuncted items will still show a min lv of 1,3,5,7, or 9 (depending on number/type of slots), they will become whatever ML you craft them into, so you can have a dual-augmented item that is ML 1. This is very nice for starter weapons as you can add 4d6 (2 enchantments + 2 augments) at lv 1. :)