I think I'm going Crazy...

Mystra

Goddess of Magic
8pn3qb.jpg

I swear I saw an exact matching black and gold armor (looked like a roman cuirass) that was for this helm. NOT a piecemeal armor that happened to sorta match -like it was all drawn as one piece matching.

I think I'm going crazy --am I just seeing things? You got to help me guys !!!

saekee

long live ROGUE
I pulled a lootgen with that look

Just buy up a ton of armors off the AH and try them on. You will be surprised at what you find.

Blaster

The armor you are looking for is one of the Black Cannith Heavy/Medium/Light with Star Cuirass armors. They are available via gold rolls, or in the store under that name for 695 DDO points (when not on sale), or via Aelonwy Maelodic in the Hall of Heroes under the Cannith Black Heavy/Medium/Light With Gear (or without gear) name for 40 glamerdust.

(Versions without the cuirass/gear are currently only available via rolls or Aelonwy Maelodic.)

Last edited:

Mystra

Goddess of Magic
The armor you are looking for is one of the Black Cannith Heavy/Medium/Light with Star Cuirass armors. They are available via gold rolls, or in the store under that name for 695 DDO points (when not on sale), or via Aelonwy Maelodic in the Hall of Heroes under the Cannith Black Heavy/Medium/Light With Gear (or without gear) name for 40 glamerdust.

(Versions without the cuirass/gear are currently only available via rolls or Aelonwy Maelodic.)

Nice and thank you!