If you encountered a VIP subscription issue with an expansion purchase please post up your ticket number here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Worngarth

Bought Vecna Unleashed ultimate fan bundle. Got Purchase Confirmation email that said I'd bought 12 Month VIP Subscription and was charged for it.
After I logged in the game I noticed I had lost my VIP status. I tried to buy 1 month VIP subscription and got it without a problem.
I got the ultimate fan bundle, it works as it's supposed to work with all the benefits.
Before this my account had all the VIP benefits, but new DDO store didn't show my VIP status at all.

Ticket #310958

Aarvex

Request #310277

vip completely vanished i bought another sub so I could continue to play during the meantime

BandVP

Haven't purchased any expansions, VIP (since 2007) on auto premium just booted me from Argo while in the middle of a quest and made my account premium.
Given a choice to pick 8 of 13 characters, which I'm unwilling to do at this point - don't want to risk losing any toons.
Therefore, can't get a ticket - should I wait for this all to work out or do I take some kind of action?
Should be fine. DDO couldn't auto renew your subscription. All the selecting characters is, is the 8 you want to play. The other 5 don't get deleted, you just can't play then until you get more character slots again with VIP.

Zarkarion

Argh, when I logged in today, I can no longer access all of my characters. I presume this is the VIP bug.

But I played OK for several days after the update.

I have resubscribed via the in-game DDO stoore, which seems to have fixed the issue.

(On further investigation, it appears that my normal automatic renewal date would have been yesterday, so all that happened was that the subscription failed to renew automatically)

Last edited:

Ratgin

Should be fine. DDO couldn't auto renew your subscription. All the selecting characters is, is the 8 you want to play. The other 5 don't get deleted, you just can't play then until you get more character slots again with VIP.
Argh, when I logged in today, I can no longer access all of my characters. I presume this is the VIP bug.

But I played OK for several days after the update.

I have resubscribed via the in-game DDO stoore, which seems to have fixed the issue.

(On further investigation, it appears that my normal automatic renewal date would have been yesterday, so all that happened was that the subscription failed to renew automatically)
I wish it was that easy a fix for us. We are subbed in store so can’t renew in store but don’t have the sub in game and purchases aren’t showing up

Ratgin

They had me uninstall, reinstall, delete cc info , redo cc with a different card. Nothing works
Account is a total mess and ticket back on hold as they have no fix at this time

Last edited:

MelK

We are working to resolve reports that some players have experienced a loss of their VIP subscription benefit after making a purchase of an expansion, and we need some specific cases to help us investigate.

If you ran into this issue after making an expansion purchase, please make sure you have a ticket in with Customer Support and then post your ticket number in this thread as a reply below.

We need to associate these forum reports with game accounts through our help system. Thanks!
Ticket# 311406 :oops:

I am guessing that this has something to do with the new ddo store which is a PITA to use it is very slow and not very user friendly. once again they fixed something that did not need to be fixed

1Nightbird

We are working to resolve reports that some players have experienced a loss of their VIP subscription benefit after making a purchase of an expansion, and we need some specific cases to help us investigate.

If you ran into this issue after making an expansion purchase, please make sure you have a ticket in with Customer Support and then post your ticket number in this thread as a reply below.

We need to associate these forum reports with game accounts through our help system. Thanks!
Request #310934

1Nightbird

Remember, this thread is ONLY about users who have found their VIP subscription downgraded after making an expansion purchase. While we want to resolve all of your Store-related issues, this thread needs to track ticket numbers specific to this issue, and this thread can't serve as a clearinghouse for unrelated account or purchase issues.
Surely it matters not if a purchase was made or not. Point is we are paying for a service that isn't being supplied. As much as I appreciate technical difficulties from time to time, this is not a "new" issue and has happened before. I would think retaining incoming monies important from all sectors.

I am decidedly not feeling the love for my "VIP" status. Last time the blame was deflected on me, even though absolutely no changes were made to my account. I had to jump through hoops with my bank just to get the subscription going again. I can see this is going to have to happen again. Why is new content taking precedence over issues that actually allow for said new content to be developed?

Status
Not open for further replies.