Imbue with Shadow

Raikoe

Just wondering...I took Illusory Weaponry from the Feydark Illusionist Enhancement Tree. After activating it on my current weapon, The Imbued by Shadow (+1 Weapon Enhancement) has a countdown timer of 23 minutes, while the Force's Edge: Physical (+1 to Critical Threat Range) has a countdown timer of 11 seconds. Is this intentional or am I missing something?

The Blonde

Catalogues Bugs
while the Force's Edge: Physical (+1 to Critical Threat Range) has a countdown timer of 11 seconds
What does this part refer to? I'm not aware of Illusory Weaponry granting any such effect, and can't replicate the issue myself.

J1NG

I can do things others can't...
Just wondering...I took Illusory Weaponry from the Feydark Illusionist Enhancement Tree. After activating it on my current weapon, The Imbued by Shadow (+1 Weapon Enhancement) has a countdown timer of 23 minutes, while the Force's Edge: Physical (+1 to Critical Threat Range) has a countdown timer of 11 seconds. Is this intentional or am I missing something?
This is intentional. You are an Eldritch Knight T5 and have taken the Force's Edge T5 Enhancement where when you cast a spell that is deemed to be "offensive", it'll buff your weapon for 12 seconds with a +1 Critical Threat Range increase.

In this case, it considers the Imbued by Shadow effect to be an "offensive" spell effect, and thus boosted your weapon at the same time.

So Imbued by Shadow gives you the 23 minutes as expected. Level 23 I assume? And Forces Edge will only ever give you 12 seconds. So everything is normal and WAI.

J1NG