Introducing our VIP Loyalty Reward Program!

Contessor

Whether or not it should be granted even if you don't log in, it was mentioned a few times including on Cordovan's Fridays at Four episodes that it would not be this way. If you knew you were going to be away, you should've subscribed on a per-month basis.
That’s not a place for official rules. I have never joined that and I would say the vast majority of the playerbase also does not.

Dom

That’s not a place for official rules. I have never joined that and I would say the vast majority of the playerbase also does not.
I'm glad you knit picked on one example that I gave. Luckily for you, it is has been explained by people (including Cordovan) throughout the forums... which is more official and you are active on :)

Contessor

Well my sub is up next month. I really wanted the storm caller mount. So since I zero chance, I suppose I will just unsubscribe and hope the next go around has something I want. It’s as simple as that.

Contessor

Whether or not it should be granted even if you don't log in, it was mentioned a few times including on Cordovan's Fridays at Four episodes that it would not be this way. If you knew you were going to be away, you should've subscribed on a per-month basis.

How it works:​

When the program starts, VIPs can claim the latest reward which updates every month based on how long you’ve maintained VIP:

I would say legally this would qualify as false advertising. Just FYI.

Phoenicis

Savage's Husband
Well my sub is up next month. I really wanted the storm caller mount. So since I zero chance, I suppose I will just unsubscribe and hope the next go around has something I want. It’s as simple as that.
If you unsubscribe and resubscribe later, you will pick up where you left off.

And you don't have zero chance, you will just be delayed in picking it up.

There won't be a new list of rewards, the new rewards will be appended to the end

rabidfox

The People's Champion
There isn't a next go around; it's months 13,14,15,etc.

Contessor

There isn't a next go around; it's months 13,14,15,etc.
Well that’s good. At least I can still get it. That makes me feel better.

Wierd thing is I couldn’t collect the reward ~20th of June and then did collect the first on July 1st. I spoke to Violet both times. I just could be on June 1st. Something seems broken there and definitely not consistent with the official VIP loyalty page. My VIP has been annually renewed from last August so it has been current the whole time.

Last edited:

Dude

Well that’s good. At least I can still get it. That makes me feel better.

Wierd thing is I couldn’t collect the reward ~20th of June and then did collect the first on July 1st. I spoke to Violet both times. I just could be on June 1st. Something seems broken there and definitely not consistent with the official VIP loyalty page. My VIP has been annually renewed from last August so it has been current the whole time.
The program started on May 01, 2024.

Evangelon

I got the same thing, not able to collect , tried on 1st July and got the month 1 gift. My account has never lapsed except for that issue with the login where it didnt register as VIP until some stuff in the background got moved about. Could that have reset the VIP counters?

Evangelon

Fairly sure I claimed the bank space initially. (I have the slots there). and it was after the bug was fixed. I have tried to claim in June but was told there was no item for me which I took to be, its not claimable yet. and no, in July i was given bank space (no additional slots received) and told there was nothing else to claim. It look like the timer got restarted on me at some stage in June.

Cordovan

Community Manager
The way the grant works is that when you first become VIP, or first speak to the VIP Loyalty Reward Program NPC as a VIP, you will get the First Time Signup Bonus for the program. On the 1st of the month following your speaking to the NPC, you will be eligible to receive the 1st Month Completed Reward. On the 1st of the month after that, you will be eligible to receive the 2nd Month Completed Reward assuming you've claimed the 1st Month Completed Reward. So, speak to the NPC once per month after the 1st of the month and you will be as far along the track as you can be.

Contessor

The way the grant works is that when you first become VIP, or first speak to the VIP Loyalty Reward Program NPC as a VIP, you will get the First Time Signup Bonus for the program. On the 1st of the month following your speaking to the NPC, you will be eligible to receive the 1st Month Completed Reward. On the 1st of the month after that, you will be eligible to receive the 2nd Month Completed Reward assuming you've claimed the 1st Month Completed Reward. So, speak to the NPC once per month after the 1st of the month and you will be as far along the track as you can be.
Yep did not work this way for me either. I never could get the reward the first month. Only got first in July. I was VIP May/June/July but could not log in May. Re-reading the rules, this is not consistent behavior to "reward" loyalty. It should be addressed.

Just to clarify, I did speak ~June 20th to Violet and she claimed no reward. July 1st I recieved Month 1 reward of 500 bonus points.

Bronko

The way the grant works is that when you first become VIP, or first speak to the VIP Loyalty Reward Program NPC as a VIP, you will get the First Time Signup Bonus for the program. On the 1st of the month following your speaking to the NPC, you will be eligible to receive the 1st Month Completed Reward. On the 1st of the month after that, you will be eligible to receive the 2nd Month Completed Reward assuming you've claimed the 1st Month Completed Reward. So, speak to the NPC once per month after the 1st of the month and you will be as far along the track as you can be

I received an error message while trying to claim a reward and I am now TWO months behind. Ticket #354843 remains unresolved and I haven't had a response from CS since I filed the bug report. This system is silly and the rewards should simply be auto-granted to avoid any issues.

Contessor

I received an error message while trying to claim a reward and I am now TWO months behind. Ticket #354843 remains unresolved and I haven't had a response from CS since I filed the bug report. This system is silly and the rewards should simply be auto-granted to avoid any issues.
Signed. I still contend, if you kept VIP active, you should be able to claim.

Heck even the rules page says the same thing.

ChicagoChris

Once again, SSG failed to renew my VIP. Two months ago I made sure my CC was correct, and I though everything was good to go. Logged on yesterday morning, and nope, no VIP. I was in a Vale quest when I got booted, and tried to re-logged in, and it just kept booting me. After 3 tries I got into the store and I could click the "become VIP", and of course, it took my saved CC, although I had to enter the safety code.

Please, Please fix this.

Reactions: DBZ

mordek

LF Lag Free Experiences
Once again, SSG failed to renew my VIP. Two months ago I made sure my CC was correct, and I though everything was good to go. Logged on yesterday morning, and nope, no VIP. I was in a Vale quest when I got booted, and tried to re-logged in, and it just kept booting me. After 3 tries I got into the store and I could click the "become VIP", and of course, it took my saved CC, although I had to enter the safety code.

Please, Please fix this.
They wont. They cant be bothered to fix anything in this game. Its the main reason I canceled my VIP and just waiting for my sub to run out in a few days.