Items as Named Augments

Bowserkoopa

King of the Koopa's
As a follow up to a question I posted in Friday's Q&A session here are some items I would like to see hope to see others post some more as well.

1. Heart of Suulomades for curse immunity
2. Chimera's Crown for more dragonmarks
3. Atonement, Epic Glimpse the Soul or The Stablestone for Intercession Ward
4. Bracers of the Glacier or Crown of Snow for permeant Fire shield cold

I also want to make a list of new filigree type sets or individual filigrees for the future at some point.

Upvote 2
Sword of Shadow into augment that gives weapons +1 crit threat range
I feel that having an augment that increases crit threat would be OP. That should be reserved to the weapon itself to make it special and balanced. Having an augment like this would possibly be one of the most sought for augments in game which will in effect have a corresponding fix/balancing by making it 1) very rare (or they will prolly add another special very rare ingredient aka slavers bust to make it not immediately available from raid runes) and 2) being OP might preclude to nerfs

Last edited:

Shao Kahn

I feel that having an augment that increases crit threat would be OP. That should be reserved to the weapon itself to make it special and balanced. Having an augment like this would possibly be one of the most sought for augments in game which will in effect have a corresponding fix/balancing by making it 1) very rare (or they will prolly add another special very rare ingredient aka slavers bust to make it not immediately available from raid runes) and 2) being OP might preclude to nerfs
An extra +1 to a weapons critical threat range as an augment won't be "OP" whatsoever. You want to talk about OP let's talk bow users. How about ice sorcs? Blights? Apostates? Let's talk alchemists in general. With all the supposed nerfs a first life alchemist can easily stomp anything in high reaper with minimal gear. Or let's talk about insta killing DC casters though unlike alchemists requires PLs. How would a augment that gives a +1 to critical threat range be over powered? Oh no something that benefits melees?!? We can't have that now can we? lol