Join Severlin for a Q&A on Friday on Twitch!

T.O.

My "seal of approval" was equating the new alert system (traps, secret doors) to a good jar of mayonaisse.
The "locked chest" alert is meh.
Why don't we have a locked/pickable door alert?

If SSG intends to make DDO fully ADA compliant, get off the pot devs and GIT GUUD!
That definitely isn't like a bowl of Life cereal.

No bad ideas on the locked door. That's like drinking buttermilk.

Bowserkoopa

King of the Koopa's
Can we make knight's challenge and throw the boom from Unyielding Sentinel into two separate abilities that share a timer? I believe this would allow us to keep the precision of Knights Challenge while allowing the use of Throw the boom when appropriate.

Shao Kahn

Is there anyway to make Skeleton In The Closet raid runes able to be used to purchase optional raid chest items like in Dryad and Demigod raid?

Owlbear

This was a bit of lackluster Q&A... SSG should really put something in to hype upcoming content.

Dragnilar

Dragonborn of Bahamut
This was a bit of lackluster Q&A... SSG should really put something in to hype upcoming content.

Edit: Eh, there was some stuff that was news to me, so I appreciated it. But I see where you are coming from, none the less.

- Vecna Unleashed will have double stat augments

- store is getting a face-lift sometime later this year

- U60 coming soon™️ to Lam

- The new Epic Destiny being "Macrotechnic" was news for me

- U61 will be Vecna Unleashed

- some mentions of other lag improvements coming soon, which is was nice

- Option to toggle off the metal gear DDO !'s will probably not be until after Vecna Unleashed, due to scheduling

- empty treasure bags problem is a bigger pain in the butt than it seems but Sev hopes to have it fixed some day

- Sev doesn't seem keen on making The Pit (my least favorite quest - if you like it, fine) Legendary since they prefer to focus on whole packs and not one offs

- Character path fixing doesn't sound like its going to happen anytime soon (this is referring to the paths on character creation in case my wording here was confusing)

- he does like the idea of a Legendary Korthos (he jested as an April fools joke but he said it probably wouldn't happen that way).

- Sev does want to have a revamp of the older races at some point with DDO like they did character creation in LOTRO

- The quest from PAX will be out in December along with some social media stuff showing how it was made

- Psionics is still something Sev wants to do but no promises due to a number of reasons

- Store questions are something Sev doesn't like to talk about on the live streams

- Sev said he prefers the Dread wilderness design versus Ravenloft since Dread lets you see the sights more (I see his rationale; he pointed out that you don't really get to see what's in RL unless you do the slayer quests.). He said that doesn't mean VU or any future expacs will use the dread design.

- When asked about making the optional chest items from Skeletons in The Closet available via raid runes, Sev said in so many words "maybe later."

And it sounds like the VIP program update got delayed due to well... understandable reasons.

Can we make knight's challenge and throw the boom from Unyielding Sentinel into two separate abilities that share a timer? I believe this would allow us to keep the precision of Knights Challenge while allowing the use of Throw the boom when appropriate.

MOAR shield throwing is always good IMO.

Last edited: