Build Designer & Fun Lover!
Weapon critical profile section updated to include:
> breakdowns of the threat range and multiplier​
> average additional base damage %​
- for weapon crit profile (after feats/compentence bonuses applied)​
- for crit profile boosts (e.g. on 19-20 rolls)​

Hope this extra info is helpful.

Frantik

There's a number of variations to this theme, because it's DDO! I like [chaotic neutral] Shadar-Kai (rogue 1) 18 Dark Apostate 1 FvS; bags you trapping skills, chains and displacement (and debuff) from race. 18 AP into SDK for 2nd chain and Assassin's Mark, 12 AP (min) into Falconry for WIS to hit/dmg, 4 into War Soul for Trance, leaving (basic) 46 AP left (plus any extras) which I spend most into War Priest (but at least 8 into DA for the imbue +1). Coupled with Sun Domain it provides a nice platform for a solid support build. If you have a number of racial AP then splasing at least 11 AP into Feywark is very nice (EDIT or spend more into Falconry etc).

Last edited:

Kalibano

There's a number of variations to this theme, because it's DDO! I like [chaotic neutral] Shadar-Kai (rogue 1) 18 Dark Apostate 1 FvS; bags you trapping skills, chains and displacement (and debuff) from race. 18 AP into SDK for 2nd chain and Assassin's Mark, 12 AP (min) into Falconry for WIS to hit/dmg, 4 into War Soul for Trance, leaving (basic) 46 AP left (plus any extras) which I spend most into War Priest (but at least 8 into DA for the imbue +1). Coupled with Sun Domain it provides a nice platform for a solid support build. If you have a number of racial AP then splasing at least 11 AP into Feywark is very nice.
Sounds like an awesome build, thanks a bunch for sharing it here! :)

Kalibano

U66 changes (updated in the forums and DDOBuilder file)
No major changes required for this build.

> The key active changes I made were:
  • Primal Avatar:
    • as of U66, the Primal Avatar T2 spell 'Reborn in Fire' no longer has the T1 Epic Strike as a pre-requisite
    • as this build only uses the Divine Crusader epic strike, I swapped the PA T1 epic strike for T1 Rejuvenation Cocoon

> Swapped Machrotecnic's T3 Doublestrike (1 rank) for Primal Avatar's T3 'At its Core'
  • Since this build uses Reborn in Fire frequently (both for dealing damage and support healing the frontline), this change doubles the damage output of the spell, while giving short bursts of defensiveness (25% uncapped dodge for 4 secs, every 20 secs), which is valuable for a frontline melee build like this.
  • Machrotech's Doublestrike is the next on the list to acquire, once more ED points become available.

> The key passive changes were all positive:
  • Divine Crusader
    • Core Abilities now grant +25 Hit Points.
    • Core 4 damage now correctly scales with Melee/Ranged Power.

• Machrotechnic
    • Rune Arm Use now allows you to use highest of INT/WIS/CHA for Rune Arm DCs

With the small changes above, the build remains good to go as is :) Enjoy!

Last edited: