Leveling Forum?

ForeverZero

Am I the only one thinking Racial/Iconic/Class leveling guides need a carve out here?
Honestly I don't think a guide is super nessessary, the main tldr is if you plan to run elite/r1 you can just do quests 2 levels lower than you on normal and be fine. if you're more than 2 levels over it should be fine in general. Just less efficient.
example, you're level 8, you would be doing level 6 quests on elite/reaper. Given how many quests there are in game, if you have a tome of learning you can just do quests you find interesting and skip the rest. I usually use a 50% pot so I get to really skip quests I find boring, tedious ect. But some I do enjoy. But they're just kinda slow. Pick your poison really.
Epic
Also I don't really think this would be the forum for this specific question. But I digress.

TrinityTurtle

Assuming most people at this point wanting a leveling guide (Since there is like 7622 total favor in this game nad you can hit cap with less than 2k, there by not doing more than 2/3 of the game), I would also like to point out they should consider six lives of just doing 5k worth of favor up the heroic adventure compendium and netting themselves a free set of +5 tomes, one life per stat. :) Not only does it encourage you to learn all the quests on the way (helpful if you want to get a 5k reward on hardcore) it will help you figure out which ones you personally enjoy and make your own leveling path. :)

Unsinful

I have posted my leveling guide that I use for racials in the Guides and Strategies section along with my other guides. There is an epic leveling guide in there as well from someone else.