Lost Hireling

WargamerIV

There seems to be a lost hireling on the Death Smile airship. Castle is standing on the top deck near the Amenity Bar and has been there for a while now.

The Narc

Lost Hirelings or Guy Smilies, whatever you want to call them, they are “it” at most Guy Smiley events!

Roflmao

When our groups do something not so talented, we always laugh and say “wow did I ever Smiley that” or “or damn i am playing like Rimstrom today”

:)

Last edited:

Aaabbbcccddd

Lost Hirelings or Guy Smilies, whatever you want to call them, they are “it” at most Guy Smiley events!

Roflmao

When our groups do something not so talented, we always laugh and say “wow did I ever Smiley that” or “or damn i am playing like Rimstrom today”

Dude it's not funny, you just sound like a ....

What's actually funny is, that there is a hireling on the guild ship. I mean of course, we at Death Smile appreciate our hirelings by granting them access to the guild ship and they may be promoted to a party leader.

The Narc

Dude it's not funny, you just sound like a ....

What's actually funny is, that there is a hireling on the guild ship. I mean of course, we at Death Smile appreciate our hirelings by granting them access to the guild ship and they may be promoted to a party leader.
I am glad that they have allowed you access to ship buffs and glad you were able to become a party leader too, i had no idea that all Smilies had that honour, each guild has their own ruleset.

I mean there is even a guild that makes their ruleset obvious, “you will get kicked”, that sounds like a serious ruleset.

Aaabbbcccddd

I am glad that they have allowed you access to ship buffs and glad you were able to become a party leader too, i had no idea that all Smilies had that honour, each guild has their own ruleset.

I mean there is even a guild that makes their ruleset obvious, “you will get kicked”, that sounds like a serious ruleset.

I am rank one of the favor leaderboard, I don't see you up there, but maybe hirelings are just superior.

I am the mightybjerg guy.

The Narc

I am rank one of the favor leaderboard, I don't see you up there, but maybe hirelings are just superior.

I am the mightybjerg guy.
Well congrats, you are deserved of the title leader and I correct myself in referring to you as one of the Smiley hirelings. If you read my first post in this thread I make mention that there is a dozen or so real players (the talented leaders that are deserved of congrats and praise to their abilities hardcore after hardcore).

Some names that come to mind (john, pip, xeang, greysidious, rosie and jinx, dom, and apparently mightybjerg, although i dont see that name in previous hardcores so maybe you are using a different name this hardcore). I may have missed a few but i am going from memory, those core players have carried a flock full of guy smiley “eep” to the leaderboards.

;)

The Narc

Roflmao

I saw another Smiley hireling stuck in the saltmarsh tavern lastnight lol, they are everywhere!!