Missing Health at Login

jonidcrushfire

I have been logging in and seeing that I am missing upwards of 40% of my health on login. I am not sure what is causing this, but I wanted to see if this was unusual before I report it as a bug. Has anyone experienced this?

Arkat

Founder & Super Hero
The first time I log in to a toon for the day, its health is normal. If I login to it again later, its health is diminished by about the same amount as you're seeing. All I do to fix it is get guild buffs and both health and mana get restored to full after 20-30 seconds. It's likely a bug, but no big deal.

jonidcrushfire

Thanks for the replies. I have been just hitting up the normal healing stuff, but wondered if it was just me or not. I will just deal with it for now, as it doesn't do much other than delay me from immediately going into dungeons.

Phoenicis

Savage's Husband
It's not just you.

On a guess, since it started after the last HP pass, I'd say some of the HP buffs (likely the combat style boosts, but I could be wrong) are applying after the 'fill hp to max' action takes place during the login sequence.

Dreppo

It has been doing this since they did the hp overhaul, where you get hp for combat feats. Pretty sure it's related to that.

misterski

It has been doing this since they did the hp overhaul, where you get hp for combat feats. Pretty sure it's related to that.
It's been doing that since long before that change went into effect. It's caused by lag in loading enhancements/feats upon login.

Rakehell

It's been doing that since long before that change went into effect. It's caused by lag in loading enhancements/feats upon login.
Yeah, I recall it when we used EDF. Same issue. Not sure if it was the precise same percentage or always constant, but it was there for sure.

RangerOne

Hirelings and summons are affected as well. The combat log indicates they are benefiting from something on me but I can't tell where it comes from. And I can't tell why such a benefit would actually reduce their hit points.

Zaszgul

If you've been logged out for a long time (12 hours?) you get the benefit of a full rest when you log in, including max HP and clickies recharged, etc, which occurs after all stat calculations.

If you've been logged out for less time than that, you're supposed to have the same hp as when you logged out. But, at some point the game changed the order of calculations so it determines your modified Max HP after it sets your current HP, which results in truncation.

It does the same thing with SP, btw.

They just need to make it so setting your current HP/SP is the last thing that happens after logging in again (well, last thing before full rest is applied when applicable).