Moving a BTC item to another toon

CherryBomb

At one time there was an item available to move a BTC item to another toon. What was it and it still available? Perhaps it was a limited time offering.

Br4d

Available for a limited time maybe once or twice a year.

I *think* it shows up around the anniversary event but I might be off on that.

Lazuli

Wishes are limited time offerings, yes. they are like otto's only available from time to time. They'll probably come back during the anniversary.

But they are expensive, I find easier to re-farm another item.

Last edited:

CherryBomb

Thanks for the response.

Ach, the curse of DDO. I finally get a jibbers, but it is on the wrong toon. The wish item specifically says it cannot be used on the jibbers. What a waste.

FuzzyDuck81

If it's a bind on equip item, it can also be passed through the astral shard auction house by listing it then using the buyout on the character you want it on - there's a possibility that someone else could grab it, but its a very narrow window.

Uska

Founder
If it's a bind on equip item, it can also be passed through the astral shard auction house by listing it then using the buyout on the character you want it on - there's a possibility that someone else could grab it, but its a very narrow window.
Hmm that maybe why some handwraps I bought auto binded to my character

FuzzyDuck81

Hmm that maybe why some handwraps I bought auto binded to my character
Probably - if they're bind on equip but already bound they'll be bound to the new buyer immediately, if they haven't been equipped & bound yet then they'll be transferrable as normal. There's a hard minimum 15 shard price on already-bound items with the buyout being minimum 16 & it'll say in the item description if they're already bound as normal but it's easy to miss, especially if you're not looking for it.

Uska

Founder
Probably - if they're bind on equip but already bound they'll be bound to the new buyer immediately, if they haven't been equipped & bound yet then they'll be transferrable as normal. There's a hard minimum 15 shard price on already-bound items with the buyout being minimum 16 & it'll say in the item description if they're already bound as normal but it's easy to miss, especially if you're not looking for it.
yeah I bought some handwraps for my alt account with shards and didnt see they were bound so I now have duplicate wraps on a character ah well I guess I need to find the time and try and farm them

Fleming

I am not sure if the Wishes are limited time any more. I spotted them nearly a month ago when searching for something else, and they were still for sale yesterday. Maybe they have used some sense and they are now always available...