Multi -tiered enhancements broken

Aggy

Bug Report Number:
I have just submitted a second bug report within the last 2 weeks concerning a multi-tiered enhancement, where the first tier works as intended but subsequent tiers do nothing. One instance is the Frenzy Berserker enhancement Blood Tribute, and the other I noticed today was Divine Might from the KotC Paladin tree. The duration of that stays at 30 seconds on tier 2 and 3, the Blood Tribute temp HP stay at 50.
This makes me wonder if I've just been lucky to spot them or if there is a larger problem with multi-tiered enhancement. Does this afect other active or even passive enhancements? I only have one character so I can only test one TR at a time.

rabidfox

The People's Champion
You have to redrag the ability from your enhancement tab on your character sheet each time you upgrade abilities that have multiple tiers to slot the new version of it (otherwise you'll still have the old lower tier version slotted on your hotbar).

Aggy

You have to redrag the ability from your enhancement tab on your character sheet each time you upgrade abilities that have multiple tiers to slot the new version of it (otherwise you'll still have the old lower tier version slotted on your hotbar).
I feel really stupid right now. Years ago I knew that... Thanks!

Thulsadoom

Thank you Sardonic for helping so many people on the forums.