Munchkin Summer 2023 Games on Khyber

This is a Khyber server player event ran by Saleena-Riedra and Tekikatoku every year. We also do things during Nights Reveal sometimes and in the month of December we host the Winter Solstice Games. These games have been going on since 2009. We look forward to all the Munchkin fun every year.

Tekikatoku, and I (Saleena-Riedra) have been working on things for the Summer Munchkin Games. We are looking forward to another awesome season with the games.
This year we are only doing Friday night raids.
Below is our Schedule for the games this year.
Friday Raids (starts around 7pm central time)

June 2nd
• Demon Queen 2 (EH/EE) Level 20+ (Already have DQ 1 ran before the raid please) (requires flagging)
• Tempest Spine Nude (HE) Level 12+
• Reaver (HE) Level 16+ (requires flagging)

June 9th
• Chronoscope Nude (EH/EE) Level 20+
• Vault of Night 5 & 6 (EH/EE) Level 20+ (requires flagging)
• Tempest Spine (LN/LH) Level 20+

June 16th
• Vault of Night 5 & 6 Nude (EN/EH) Level 20+ (requires flagging)
• Fall of Truth (LN/LH) Level 24+ (requires flagging)
• Shroud Nude (HH/HE) Level 18+ (requires flagging)

June 23rd
• Hound (LN/LH) Level 24+
• Vision of Destruction (HE) Level 18+ or (LN) Level 24+
• Shroud (LN/LH) Level 24+ (requires flagging)

June 30th
• Ascension Chamber (HN/HH) Level 17+ (requires flagging)
• The Mark of Death (LN/LH) Level 20+ (requires flagging)

July 7th
• Master Artificer (EH/EE) Level 20+ or (LN) Level 24+
• Lord of Blades (EH/EE) Level 20+ or (LN) Level 24+

July 14th
• The Dryad and the Demigod (EN/EH) 24+
• Hunt or be Hunted (EN/EH) 24+
• Caught in the Web (EH/EE) Level 24+ (requires flagging)

July 21st
• Fire of Thunder Peak (EH/EE) Level 24+ (requires flagging)
• Temple of the Deathwyrm (EH/EE) Level 24+ (requires flagging)

July 28th
• The Curse of Strahd (LN/LH) Level 27+ (requires flagging)
• Old Baba’s Hut (LN/LH) Level 24+

August 4th
• Riding the Storm Out (LN/LH) Level 27+
• Killing Time (EN/EH) Level 28+

August 11th (Munchkin Mayhem)
For this week we will fill a group and run what ever the group wants to run. Be it a raid not listed for the games this year or a raid we have already ran. It will be a group choice fun weekend to close out the games this year.

As always difficulty mainly depends on the party at the time. We may even investigate possible reaper mode with some of these. We look forward to all the fun we have in store this year and hope you will join us for this grand adventure.
Please do note for those worried about bravery bonus you can turn off your bravery bonus in the Hall of Heroes.

Another minor note we may have a couple of points where we will have Marauding with Munchkins. This is where we will try to fill the raids with as many munchkins as possible. Once we cannot fill any more munchkins, we will open the raids up to anyone.

The time is upon us once again Friday starts our Summer Munchkin Games. This week we will be running
June 2nd
• Demon Queen 2 (EH/EE) Level 20+ (Already have DQ 1 ran before the raid please) (requires flagging)
• Tempest Spine Nude (HE) Level 12+
• Reaver (HE) Level 16+ (requires flagging)
If you would like to reserve a spot for one of these raids please let us know and we sill reserve your spot. Our reserved lfm will go up at 6:45pm central time. Our lfm will open up to all munchkins at 7:15pm central time. Come join the fun.

Ying

5000+ hours played
Munchkin = Gnome, Deep Gnome or Halfling?

What does "Naked" mean? No visible armor, but non-visible armor (bracers, rings, etc) is permitted?

Munchkin = Gnome, Deep Gnome or Halfling?

What does "Naked" mean? No visible armor, but non-visible armor (bracers, rings, etc) is permitted?
Munchkin = any race that is considered small in the player's handbook (i.e. halfing, gnome, deep gnome, etc.)

Naked = no armor, no weapons, no items, no scrolls, no potions. You can only use what is listed on your character sheet. You are allowed to use gear picked up in the quests themselves when we find chests.

Last edited:
This week we will be running

June 9th
• Chronoscope Nude (EH/EE) Level 20+
• Vault of Night 5 & 6 (EH/EE) Level 20+ (requires flagging)
• Tempest Spine (LN/LH) Level 20+

If you would like to reserve a spot for one of these raids please let us know and we sill reserve your spot. Our reserved lfm will go up at 6:45pm central time. Our lfm will open up to all munchkins at 7:15pm central time. Come join the fun.

Frieling Slyhand

Munchkin = any race that is considered small in the player's handbook (i.e. halfing, gnome, deep gnome, etc.)

Naked = no armor, no weapons, no items, no scrolls, no potions. You can only use what is listed on your character sheet. You are allowed to use gear picked up in the quests themselves when we find chests.
Interesting! I always assumed Munchkins was a guild on Khyber but it did seem odd I have never run into any guild members in LFMs. Seems like running naked would be hard for any melee types other than monk; do they just hang back until there is a chest and they get some random gear?

Interesting! I always assumed Munchkins was a guild on Khyber but it did seem odd I have never run into any guild members in LFMs. Seems like running naked would be hard for any melee types other than monk; do they just hang back until there is a chest and they get some random gear?
Nope not a guild. These games started back in 2009 when we didn't have a lot of content out at the time and we were bored. We took 2010 off and then picked them back up in 2011 and have been doing them since. However until they came out with Gnome and Deep Gnome it use to be called the Halfing Summer Games. We adjusted once the got the other small races.

As for running nude... It really isn't that bad for melee types. We pick quests with a lot of chests and sometimes it takes a little longer to beat down the mobs but we get it done. Casters with CC help out with that as well. Those raids are more for fun then anything else and allow us to see how uber or not uber we are without all our gear. It is just a fun time.

June 16th
• Vault of Night 5 & 6 Nude (EN/EH) Level 20+ (requires flagging)
• Fall of Truth (LN/LH) Level 24+ (requires flagging)
• Shroud Nude (HH/HE) Level 18+ (requires flagging)

June 23rd
• Hound (LN/LH) Level 24+
• Vision of Destruction (HE) Level 18+ or (LN) Level 24+
• Shroud (LN/LH) Level 24+ (requires flagging)

June 30th
• Ascension Chamber (HN/HH) Level 17+ (requires flagging)
• The Mark of Death (LN/LH) Level 20+ (requires flagging)

July 7th
• Master Artificer (EH/EE) Level 20+ or (LN) Level 24+
• Lord of Blades (EH/EE) Level 20+ or (LN) Level 24+

July 14th
• The Dryad and the Demigod (EN/EH) 24+
• Hunt or be Hunted (EN/EH) 24+
• Caught in the Web (EH/EE) Level 24+ (requires flagging)

Mand O'Lin

Singer of Songs Drinker of Drinks
Thank you for clarifying! I was envisioning something involving involving webcams and bad '70s softcore music. Wasn't sure how my wife would react to see me playing DDO that way... although probably not well.

Reactions: DBZ
Thank you for clarifying! I was envisioning something involving involving webcams and bad '70s softcore music. Wasn't sure how my wife would react to see me playing DDO that way... although probably not well.
Honestly I think most of our regulars would be scared if we did it that way lol. That and some of us are family so that would be very very awkward.

July 21st
• Fire of Thunder Peak (EH/EE) Level 24+ (requires flagging)
• Temple of the Deathwyrm (EH/EE) Level 24+ (requires flagging)