My spreadsheets - updated 8/16/23

Matuse

Half the fun in DDO is database entries and checklists, right? Here are two of the tools I've made for myself to keep track of stuff in-game. I find them both very useful for planning builds, future lives, and also just remembering what I've done.

First up is the past life tracker. It includes all currently available past lives detailing passives, active (if they have one), and a counter to maximize them, along with a running total at the bottom of how many total lives you've completed.

Next is my Saga tracker, showing all current Saga-associated quests in the game with their levels, grouped by Saga. For Eveningstar, because it's a whole spaghetti mess of interconnected sagas, I have the checkboxes set to mark up each saga that the particular quest completes. If you do all of them on heroic and epic, then you'll get a wall of green boxes on the left side. To select/deselect multiple quests at once, just select all the boxes you want and hit the spacebar, and it will toggle the checkboxes back and forth.

This is a new link to a new sheet for the release of the Vecna Unleashed expansion. It includes the two sagas for the x-pac, and I have also re-arranged the order that all of the sagas get listed to put them (more or less) in order by level.

Last edited: