Mystical Bands Do Not Exist in Game

PurpleSerpent

Monster Hunter of Moderate Renown
The wiki doesn't even have a drop location for these things - we believe they were supposed to appear in Saltmarsh content, but nobody seems to have found one.

rabidfox

The People's Champion
The crafting recipe that uses them was added with Dread but the not the item itself. Maybe they'll finally get added with Vecna mini-expansion.

Valerianus

Former Captain Of The Rotten Shark
Prove me wrong.

it cannot be done, you can't be proved wrong. you have in your hand an incredible power, you are holding a truth-defining thread in the fabric of the universe. use it well while it lasts, until the system overlords will sever it while re-defining reality.

jokes aside, the only thing that exist in game is a ring-like icon and a tooltip in the crafting interface. "These chunks of Ferrocrystal resonate with magnetic energies". ferrocrystal, to me it sounds like feywild stuff. maybe they are supposed to drop as quest reward like other mystical mats, but loot tables and % drop chances are bugged, or maybe the atm reachable fey favor baronet milestone, that has no reward, maybe it was supposed to be a vendor unlock, like yugo and cannith, but the vendor was never added. or maybe it was just forgotten that it had to be put somewhere and like all the crafting-related stuff it will takes ages to change.

.......who knows, just imagining sorta-plausible stuff here out of my head, what i wrote is just me guessing and imagining things.

Valerianus

Former Captain Of The Rotten Shark
I was working on the theory that the best/fastest way to get an answer to a question on the Internet was to provide a wrong answer. Failed my skill check. *sigh*
after quite some time, it can be said that actually it worked very well, your theory is sound. you got good info....just not the one you were looking for :LOL: seems like they really don't exists.

no one came in here to school another, or to belittle another, or started arguing with another, no one turned pedantic over technicalities, from another point of view it's a shame, because your theory is real, a lot can be learned by hearing\reading experts arguing between themselves when they actually share and discuss over something. also relevant, no poster did big edits, or did stuff like deleting their posts, no fight\insults, no moderation needed....i bet the mods would like every thread to be like this :ROFLMAO: 100% informative, 0% fight

after so much time we can really give for granted that they don't exist

Jack Jarvis Esquire

after quite some time, it can be said that actually it worked very well, your theory is sound. you got good info....just not the one you were looking for :LOL: seems like they really don't exists.

no one came in here to school another, or to belittle another, or started arguing with another, no one turned pedantic over technicalities, from another point of view it's a shame, because your theory is real, a lot can be learned by hearing\reading experts arguing between themselves when they actually share and discuss over something. also relevant, no poster did big edits, or did stuff like deleting their posts, no fight\insults, no moderation needed....i bet the mods would like every thread to be like this :ROFLMAO: 100% informative, 0% fight

after so much time we can really give for granted that they don't exist
Shuddup you! 😡

Always one. 😂👍

rabidfox

The People's Champion
I was hoping we'd see them out of Vecna stuff, but it would appear another expansion (mini) and still no mystical bands in the game.

rabidfox

The People's Champion
6fb9gvx.jpg

Still haven't heard of anyone finding these yet. Has anyone seen them? Do they simply not exist still?

ACJ97F

Still haven't heard of anyone finding these yet. Has anyone seen them? Do they simply not exist still?
You will have to collect enough Nebula fragments to craft a full set of all Perfected items, then complete an upcoming chain of 15 questlines, each
granting you a one-use Platinum Seal Hireling that can equip them. Once geared, you enter SITC (Solo). After completion, if the Hireling that dealt
the killing blow is the one wearing the Perfected Golden Guile, it transforms into a BTC Mythical Band.

Totally won't be THAT bad! Maybe. /Evil Grin

dur

aka Cybersquirt
Do they have anything to do with the worthless mystical "crafting" items?

Sorrowdusk needs some love in any case.

rabidfox

The People's Champion
Do they have anything to do with the worthless mystical "crafting" items?
Yeah. u55 (Dread expansion) added in a bunch of new dual effect crafting shards to cannith crafting using the old exising mystical items.
hWeT6ov.png

Mystical bands were a new item used in one of the recipes; but no sources for them was put in the game (unless it's some ultimate secret ingredient). And no patch has added them since then either.

Reactions: dur

dur

aka Cybersquirt
Yeah. u55 (Dread expansion) added in a bunch of new dual effect crafting shards to cannith crafting using the old exising mystical items.
hWeT6ov.png

Mystical bands were a new item used in one of the recipes; but no sources for them was put in the game (unless it's some ultimate secret ingredient). And no patch has added them since then either.
I was afraid of that. I've complained before. Seems to me they got lost in the #$@%** crafting revamp.

dur

aka Cybersquirt
I say again, Sorrowdusk needs love. 'specially since I'ma run through there:D with my fancy crafty weapons!
eta: it's not the mosnsters, etc, that need love; it's removing the #*@%*&^ broken items from the end rewards!!

morningfrost

hWeT6ov.png

What's the link between dried fish, the Silver Flame and turn undead? I'm not sure if I wanna find out.

Last edited:

dur

aka Cybersquirt
IDC I just want it to friggin' be worth something! LOL

What's broccoli got to do with it? Aside from the awesone seasonal event weapon The Brocolli Basher!

Hmm.. Was that the apology?

Mindos

CHAOTIC EVIL
BUMP for Mystical bands, still looking...
But if you are VIP for 7 months (and you log in each month to claim and advance the reward) you just might get a crafting token or something to use.