New Guild

Syelocke

Hello everyone. I'm currently in a Guild that quite frankly sucks. No one talks to one another let alone group up. I'm looking for an active guild to group up with and learn some raids. I'm basically a casual player, but now that I'm retired would like to be more involved. I have characters ranging in all levels, so can basically jump into anything. Appreciate any help. Have a good day all.

Mol

Boat-rocker
Hello everyone. I'm currently in a Guild that quite frankly sucks. No one talks to one another let alone group up. I'm looking for an active guild to group up with and learn some raids. I'm basically a casual player, but now that I'm retired would like to be more involved. I have characters ranging in all levels, so can basically jump into anything. Appreciate any help. Have a good day all.
We have open slots in the Bathory Horde. Our only rule is no bullying. We are a big guild with many members. We usually run raids on Sat evenings at 1800ish CST. You can mail Molnir or Molniria in game for a guild invite, if you would like to test us out.

Makavity

We have open slots in the Bathory Horde. Our only rule is no bullying. We are a big guild with many members. We usually run raids on Sat evenings at 1800ish CST. You can mail Molnir or Molniria in game for a guild invite, if you would like to test us out.
If you're still up for it, I'm trying to return to the game from an extended absence and would appreciate getting into a guild, contributing and getting to know some people.

If you have an opportunity, can you send a guild invite to Gluteus?